Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Van Hire in Berkshire

On 25 Jul 2012 at 9:21am Joe wrote:
A few weeks ago me and a couple of my mates were looking to hire out a van so that we could travel around the south of England. We had looked for the cheapest deals because being students, we are always broke and looking for anything that will save us money!
As I was the only one who had lived in the south of England it fell to to me to find a van to hire out. After a lot of calling around and comparing prices I finally found a cheap one, Berkshire Van Hire. These guys are really good if you are looking for a van to hire out for a while and they had a pretty wide range of vehicles to choose from as well so if your strapped for cash and need a reliable dealer then I would highly recommend these guys.

Check it out here »
On 25 Jul 2012 at 10:23am Is fuel free? wrote:
Well you certainly put the Berk in Berkshire Joe.

On 25 Jul 2012 at 8:16pm Ducatipete wrote:
Will they deliver. I need to take some stuff to the tip.Bloody long way but they must be cheap.

On 25 Jul 2012 at 11:09pm Earl of Lewes wrote:
Thanks Joe. Did you do Geography at school? Even if Berkshire was near, your vans are still around £25 a day more than Choice's.

On 27 Jul 2012 at 12:45pm Keith Ingram wrote:
Hired a VW transporter 9 seater. The spare wheel is in a cradle and apparently can be released from the outside. Mine was stolen overnight outside a travelodge.
Was charged nearly £300, not so cheap after all, as total for 6 day hire came to £726.31. You have been warned!

On 27 Jul 2012 at 2:23pm Intrigued wrote:
So who should have paid for the stolen spare wheel? The hire company? The manufacturer? the Travel lodge? obviously not you?

On 13 Aug 2012 at 3:26pm Keith Ingram wrote:
In my opinion the cradle should be locked and fit for purpose.Is it my fault that something can be stolen that is not securely locked?

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Burning Crosses 16:132
Burning Crosses

What will channel 4 news be without him and his colourful ties? more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone