Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Van Hire

On 30 Dec 2011 at 10:43am HelpfulHanna wrote:
Need to hire a Van (transit type) for a day or so - unlimited mileage and cheapish !preferable - anyone help with recommendations - please.

On 30 Dec 2011 at 12:34pm p.c wrote:
b.v.r at newhaven

On 30 Dec 2011 at 3:48pm Guido wrote:
Yes go and see Dave at BVR. Good vans and cheap rates.

On 30 Dec 2011 at 8:43pm Rookie wrote:
I wanted a van about 6 months ago and BVR, albeit in Brighton, were not cheap. I got one from Add-a-Van in Hove. It was pretty tatty but it ran and it was much cheaper than anywhere else AND they open on a Sunday which is the one day I wanted it. (Most companies have an all-weekend rate). They also operate a key drop off service which means you can take the van back way after they have shut. Very useful.

On 30 Dec 2011 at 9:59pm p.c wrote:
in live you only get what you pay for!

On 31 Dec 2011 at 8:20am teachers pet wrote:
would that include education ?

On 31 Dec 2011 at 10:06am White van man wrote:
I hire vans a fair amount and believe me, Choice and Add a van might be cheap but you put your life at risk when you drive the old rust buckets. BVR might be a tenner dearer but you get nice new clean vans.
ps, No I don't work there and I'm not on commission. (Unless you fancy giving me an advertising discount

On 31 Dec 2011 at 7:20pm Rookie wrote:
I think BVR wanted about £80. Add a Van was about £30.

On 31 Dec 2011 at 8:34pm mickyboy wrote:
I have hired luton vans from choice twice and gone to Limoges France and back without any issues, I have hired them for UK use again without any issues, prices are lower as the vans are older, if any doubts existed I would not have taken them out. saying that BVR have a quality fleet at fair market prices. the saying is you pay your money you takes your choice

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Bottleneck House 13:132
Bottleneck House

This is a sad and infuriating subject, as so much misinformation is pushed, and the far-right lap it up as their truth. I was... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the walk along the ouse to Hamsey church, the view from the top of the Castle, Pells pool, the antique shops and boot fair, the lion in the window of the 15c bookshop, keere street
BrixtonBelle