Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Valence rd noise.

On 4 Apr 2016 at 11:32pm Old git wrote:
What the ...k is going on?
On 4 Apr 2016 at 11:47pm thelastpost wrote:
People being young. Maybe a party on the Valence Rd cul-de-sac?
On 4 Apr 2016 at 11:56pm Old git wrote:
Very shouty and agressive, lots of swearing. Just the average Monday night in Lewes?
On 5 Apr 2016 at 12:00am thelastpost wrote:
well, if you mix 15-17 year olds, alcohol and a party odds are that you will have a lot of silly shouting and male over-exuberance.. I wasn't close enough to see what was happening, but reminded me of younger days...
On 5 Apr 2016 at 6:46am Lewesian wrote:
@thelastpost.....hope these people who are "just being young" didn't kick your wing mirrors off or damage any of your property.
On 5 Apr 2016 at 8:41am Earl of Lewes wrote:
Quite a few of them were from outside Lewes. I heard them talking about catching the last train. Some of the boys were talking in silly 'gangsta' voices, as if they'd come from the mean streets of Peckham. I expect they're all safely tucked up in bed now.
On 5 Apr 2016 at 2:15pm some parents need to step up! wrote:
Saw three young youths ( 14/15) running past my house this morning at 5am?? Short on their heals was a police car ,who sadly lost sighting of these lads who entered the Landport cow fields! Where are the parents of these children and what excuse did they give ( I'm staying at my friends) hey we've all been young but vandalising cars on your way, you will get caught!

On 6 Apr 2016 at 12:54am Tyler wrote:
About the car damage my mums and a few people I know had theirs done aswell and I found out who it was and handed his name to the police

On 6 Apr 2016 at 7:01am Bonnie wrote:
Well done son. Lewes is holding out for a hero.

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Castle view 19:143
Castle view

It just bothers me that anyone thinks that they or the government have the right to tell me what I can put in my own body. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams