Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Utility warehouse

On 30 Mar 2013 at 8:28am Nevil rook wrote:
Utility Warehouse, any good ?
On 30 Mar 2013 at 10:25am Southover Queen wrote:
Very good. I switched about four years ago, and now have contracted everything except water through them - so that's gas, electricity, phone and broadband. When my extortionate EE mobile contract runs out in the Autumn I'll be transferring it to them as well. The more services you buy from them the better the deal.

Their documentation is excellent and easy to read and when you need to speak to someone the phone is picked up in England by a real human being and they sort you out quickly. They come very high on the list of recommended utility suppliers in Which? surveys for good reason. I'd thoroughly recommend them.

On 30 Mar 2013 at 11:38am Serendipity wrote:
For mobile phone only, if you own your own have a look at GiffGaff.com. No frills, no fuss and low cost. £10 a month with no contract. Uses the O2 network.

On 30 Mar 2013 at 12:46pm Tim Wilkins real name wrote:
Agree again with Serendipity. Just changed my daughters provider to Giff Gaff. They also do a £5 per month deal.

On 30 Mar 2013 at 2:43pm Southover Queen wrote:
Utility Warehouse were offering a £5 per month no contract SIM-card only deal recently. Sadly since I'm locked in to EE for the moment it will have to wait!

On 30 Mar 2013 at 7:32pm Local mobile user wrote:
Play hardball with Orange and you can get fantastic deals. Eg 300 mins, 500 texts, 1 gig data, free landline calls, 4 Magic Numbers, and a free Galaxy smart-phone for £5.50 per month over 24 months.
Plusnet does similarly brilliant cheap home broadband and phone deals.
Sky always strike you a decent discount if you threaten to leave their mid or top range packages.
I find it's gas and leccy that are the tricky deals to get cheaply.

On 31 Mar 2013 at 5:28pm wanderer wrote:
tesco family pack 350mins 5000 txt 500meg £7.50 capped contract plus free phones.
Terms are 24mth's and need to have 2 or more contracts to get family pack.
numbers where transferred from o2 to tesco in 24hrs

On 3 Apr 2013 at 12:22pm Nevil rook wrote:
Thanks mom, if it is as good as we here why arent we all using Utility Warehouse dont we all want to save on our utility bills ?

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Station Sunset 81:132
Lewes Station Sunset

I donít think Dominic is letting him out. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell