Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

User names

On 26 Mar 2013 at 5:59pm Grocer James wrote:
Re the ' who are you thread' I think people's user names reveal far more about them than a brief description of their employment status , age etc. Cue hopefully amusing not malicious comments.
On 26 Mar 2013 at 6:52pm Gay Boy Brian wrote:
Yes you're quite correct
On 26 Mar 2013 at 7:01pm Grocer James wrote:
I said amusing!
On 26 Mar 2013 at 7:43pm Judge Mental wrote:
lovely forum, lovely people, user names tell us all we need to know!

On 26 Mar 2013 at 8:39pm Deelite? wrote:
They do?

On 26 Mar 2013 at 10:17pm Rods Tiger wrote:
In what way ?

On 26 Mar 2013 at 10:59pm Chav wrote:
Yeah. Wat you mean? You aint gotta cloo. btw I dont even want no chik tonite. Well oiled.

On 27 Mar 2013 at 12:15am pervy pete wrote:
Yes.

On 27 Mar 2013 at 8:02am Moody Malling wrote:
I've posted under so many different names I can't remember them all. Usually a different one every time. What does this say about me?

On 27 Mar 2013 at 9:19am jrsussex wrote:
I would think it better to post under one pseudonym as I always do. It gives fellow users of the forum a balanced view of you as a person and your take on life. It certainly, in my opinion, would give a more structured and intelligent forum for discussion. Those who wish to use it simply for humour are ok, but those using the forum for personal abuse etc I would imagine lead unfulfilling lives and the use of different names would appeal to them.

On 27 Mar 2013 at 9:57am Clifford wrote:
I can't help noticing that a lot of the genuinely interesting posters seem to have stopped bothering. That's a pity.

On 27 Mar 2013 at 11:01am Judge Montal wrote:
I'm not a number! Neither am I Patrick McGoohan!
I'm Judge Montal!
Thank You and Good Day!

On 27 Mar 2013 at 11:51am Brixtonbelle wrote:
I'm changing my name

On 27 Mar 2013 at 1:19pm Brixtonbelle wrote:
Good. I'll use it instead. We will still be able to spot your posts from a mile away

On 27 Mar 2013 at 2:53pm formerly brixtonbelle wrote:
Glad they are so distinctive, brixtonbelle

On 27 Mar 2013 at 3:58pm formerly brixtonbelle wrote:
Hmmm...probably could have thought of a better name than this

On 27 Mar 2013 at 4:55pm Ed Can Do wrote:
I tend to take the opinions of people with a recognisable username more seriously. Anyone using a different one each time is almost certainly making a joke or trolling.

My username is a nickname someone gave me in the Snowy many years ago and one I've used as an internet username in a bunch of places over the years.

20 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Lewes Crest 118:132
The Lewes Crest

Ah but if they came on your land the owners would be trespassing. Cats are the worst offenders and seagulls, do they aim at cars? more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the Walking to Mount Caburn at the weekend, Lounging about in Southover Grange Gardens eating strawberry ice cream in summertime, Proms in the Paddock, wicked night
A Kane