Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Used syringes on railway land

On 13 Aug 2018 at 1:38pm Bonfire boy wrote:
Whilst out with my family on Saturday morning,we where walking into the entrance of the railway by the linker pavillion,I noticed used syringes by a bench! Fortunately I noticed them before my 18 month old daughter did! There is also a make shift camp by the other entrance on court road.please be vigilant with your children or dogs! I have reported this to the relevant officials but I'm guessing as usual nothing will happen! What has it come to when you can't take your family to a nature reserve in your home town.
On 13 Aug 2018 at 2:16pm Naturist wrote:
Other nature reserves are available.
On 13 Aug 2018 at 2:24pm Born here wrote:
The town is going down the sh!tter. The police are non existent. I am moving out as soon as my son finishes GCSE's.
On 13 Aug 2018 at 2:25pm Born Free wrote:
Come to Hailsham.
On 13 Aug 2018 at 3:05pm Down from Camden wrote:
@born here. Good. I have relatives who would also like to move here. Would you consider a house swap?
On 13 Aug 2018 at 5:46pm In The Know wrote:
The council have employed an outreach worker to specifically deal with the street community, so please report all activity to Katie.Dawkins@lewes-eastbourne.gov.uk
On 13 Aug 2018 at 5:50pm jojo wrote:
Coming home from work, there they are, the dealer buzzing around, and the beggars out. I know I sound like a pig, but my patience with it all is at zero.
On 13 Aug 2018 at 10:21pm Sonny wrote:
So let's get this straight. You're complaining about homelessness and drug addiction while moaning that the police don't do anything to help? It's been shown time and time again that homelessness and drug abuse have increased under the tories while they've demolished public services, including the police. How clearly do you need it spelling out?

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Burning Crosses 16:143
Burning Crosses

Is that such bad news. Years after year, the same old tedious thing. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The Lewes Forum is one of the many great things about Lewes