Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Used car wanted

On 6 Mar 2005 at 8:07pm steve wrote:
Hi all,
Well we have now completed our move from Montreal and now the parting of the money kicks in!~!!
I am looking for a cheap run about anyone know of any decent? used car sales rooms or know of anyone selling such a car. My budget is not that high and I am trying my utmost to avoid being ripped off.
With thanks
Steve

On 6 Mar 2005 at 9:16pm The Reverend wrote:
um try the Friday-Ad. comes out every thursday full of clasified ads. that would be your best bet. good luck! ;-)

On 6 Mar 2005 at 9:19pm Me wrote:
I believe Gingers garage opposite the fire station isn't all that bad. Best correct me if I'm wrong as i have never personally bought a car there.

On 7 Mar 2005 at 9:55am Jacque_Schidt wrote:
An idea of your budget would help. 100? 1000? 5000? If it is the latter, I have a Toyota Avensis 2 years old for sale.

On 8 Mar 2005 at 6:39am cbs member wrote:
a couple of places not to use are east sussex motor company in uckfield and gingers cars sales in north street by the fire station both dont give a xxxx once you have brought the car. Stuart down brooks road is good and has some very cheap run arounds.(lewes car sales) also I have a 1999 renault scenic for sale for about 3900.

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Pells 121:132
The Pells

There is not so much of a housing shortage; more a case of not enough households for preferred lifestyles. In the past, single... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
Nancy