Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Unity

On 24 Apr 2017 at 7:39am Unity Call wrote:
It seems the rise of Fascism has been stopped in France
Guardian
Emmanuel Macron will be almost certainly be the next French president. And the relief is immense. The much anticipated domino effect following the Brexit vote and Donald Trumpís election has not, so far, materialised

Here in Lewes it is rumoured that UKIP are not going to field a candidate and support Brexit Maria.That makes it a straight fight between the forces of Liberal tolerance, and those who wish to take power by scapegoating immigrants

Will moderate and progressive be able to unite here to stop Caulfield and give 16,000,000 voters a voice
Its up to you
On 24 Apr 2017 at 7:47am Road to Hell wrote:
Shut up you boring little man. We're grown-ups. We read newspapers and can think for ourselves. We don't need your patronising sermons telling us what we should and shouldn't do. I will be voting tactically for the LibDems - a decision that I managed to reach without any assistance from your tedious posts.
On 24 Apr 2017 at 8:13am Hot Lips wrote:
Where does Paul live? Might stand outside his house shouting b0llocks such as he does on here. Failed berk.
On 24 Apr 2017 at 8:36am Bilbo wrote:
Paul's feeling the heat. A call for unity is a bit rich after you have spent your time viciously attacking moderate people who disagree with you. Most of us wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire mate.
On 24 Apr 2017 at 9:08am Boulanger wrote:
Macron - Rothschild - Neumann. Nothing to see hear.
On 24 Apr 2017 at 9:42am Le Pencil wrote:
A fifth of voters voted for the national front. Hardly a rejection Paul.
On 24 Apr 2017 at 12:50pm Ahem.. wrote:
Really Le Pencil? A fifth, that's 20%. Well 48% in the U.K. voted to remain in the EU, but seems they have been rejected!

On 24 Apr 2017 at 6:39pm Les Rogered wrote:
So many walked up the garden path,sad as you like.Shame we can't take people like Farage to court,but then he's after his green card with his nose firmly in the trump trough.

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Commercial Square programme 30:143
Commercial Square programme

It just bothers me that anyone thinks that they or the government have the right to tell me what I can put in my own body. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare