Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Trump for Lewes

On 7 Feb 2017 at 10:04am Mrs.Y wrote:
Trump should come for Lewes on his state visit! Who agrees? Would like to know.
On 7 Feb 2017 at 10:25am Lewesian wrote:
Totally agree. We'd get loads of media coverage on our lovely twee town so we'd get even more DFLs which would push the house prices up further for when I sell mine in 5 years.
On 7 Feb 2017 at 12:12pm Donny wrote:
Nice little town, very pretty! They love me....Looos, they love me there, they think I'm great. lovely little place,they love me, they're good people,good people,not all of them of course but they all love me. Ruth o'Keefe, she loves me, they all love me.

On 7 Feb 2017 at 12:57pm Clifford wrote:
Great idea Mrs Y. And there's something in Friday Ad telling us where we can buy a little gift for him when he arrives.

Check it out here »
On 7 Feb 2017 at 1:04pm The people wrote:
I hear that a trip to Arundel Castle is being considered. There could be lots of positives from him visiting Arundel..........
On 7 Feb 2017 at 2:38pm Liberal wrote:
This town already has enough bigots, let's not invite another one in......
On 7 Feb 2017 at 2:42pm GirlAboutTahn wrote:
Why?
On 7 Feb 2017 at 4:28pm Honest john wrote:
I think it is a great idea, he's welcome over here any time. Perhaps we can build a wall around Lewes to keep the Hipsters out.
On 7 Feb 2017 at 8:11pm Liberal wrote:
Better a hipster than a racist and a misogynist

On 7 Feb 2017 at 8:14pm Sussex Jim wrote:
The only Donny we are likely to get visiting Lewes is Osmond.
On 7 Feb 2017 at 8:32pm Mrs Y's truth teller wrote:
COULDN'T AGREE MORE !! So refreshing to hear somebody who shares my point of view. Who else agrees that he is not only a great politician but also a great looked. 2017 is our Lewes ! Grab it by the horns people

On 8 Feb 2017 at 11:41am Su$$ex Jim wrote:
He can grab my pussy anytime for a dollar or two.

On 8 Feb 2017 at 11:45am Hot Lips wrote:
I find him repellant...along with Russell Brand, David Walliams, Saville, that Ken barbie doll bloke, pete burns deceased, michael jackson deceased, pedro,

On 8 Feb 2017 at 12:25pm Pedro wrote:
haha @ hot lips. You're welcome. I'm glad I evoke any kind of emotion from a forum stranger. It pays to avoid being non-descript
On 8 Feb 2017 at 12:47pm Hot Lips wrote:

22 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Harveys Dray 41:132
Harveys Dray

We voted for our future 3 years ago, Lib Dem and labour have done everything in their power to stop it from being delivered. I... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
Nancy