Traitor or Trickster?

On 12 Sep 2016 at 10:21pm Metatron wrote:
How will David Cameron be remembered?
On 12 Sep 2016 at 10:38pm Pepe wrote:
He won't be remembered at all.
On 12 Sep 2016 at 10:39pm Belladonna wrote:
Who?
On 12 Sep 2016 at 10:42pm Wasted on You wrote:
As an idiot who was so sure of winning a referendum he called that he had no plan B if things turned out differently.
A man who simply walked away from a tough situation, a coward some would say
On 13 Sep 2016 at 9:27am Mark wrote:
As the pm who added more debt than all previous Labour governments combined (Owen Jones column from yesterday).
On 13 Sep 2016 at 10:10am oak wrote:
I voted leave and seeing the traitorous europhiles Osbourne and Cameron kicked out was the icing on the cake.
He will be remembered as a man who did nothing and believed in nothing.
On 13 Sep 2016 at 11:51am Not exactly nothing wrote:
He tried to push through a budget that cut Corporation Tax and raised thresholds for higher rate taxation at the same time as it cut 4000 of PIP payments from each disabled claimant - in the name of austerity. Claimants that had managed to get through draconian Work Capacity Assessments. Luckily wiser heads prevailed.

On 14 Sep 2016 at 1:12pm Ed Can Do wrote:
He was certainly the first PM bold enough in a while to accept that vast numbers of lower earning people don't bother voting so he could happily screw them over in favour of his rich mates and suffer no consequences, until the referendum increased voter turnout to unprecedented levels and he forgot that a straight numbers vote without constituency boundary shenanigans would be catastrophic for the Tories (Proportional representation would probably mean a permanent end to Tory governments).

Also he had sex with a dead pig. Let's not ever forget that.

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes religion 77:132
Lewes religion

Our kitchen was fitted by the manufacturer Murdoch Troon as the kitchen installation was included within our budget. The team... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare