Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

.Tomorrow belongs to the English Nation.

On 28 Mar 2017 at 1:18pm English through and... wrote:
Tomorrow is the day we throw off the foreign yolk and grasp our glorious destiny as a world supperpower again Rejoice England!This our chance to dump the scroungeing Scots Welsh and Irish too.England will stand alone,white and proud ,banners flutering in the Sun.Hail England!Hail,Brexit!Celebrate with a street party.Tomorrow belongs to ENGLAND and the ENGLISH NATION!
On 28 Mar 2017 at 1:25pm Hannibal wrote:
If you are gonna troll you might as well salt the ground as well I suppose.
On 28 Mar 2017 at 2:16pm Local wrote:
Tomorrow is the day where a small majority got their way, and flushed the UK down the toilet. Not something to brag about really.
On 28 Mar 2017 at 2:30pm Erm.... wrote:
And they wonder why people think Brexiters are morons!
On 28 Mar 2017 at 2:48pm Zzzzz........ wrote:
Zzzzz........
On 28 Mar 2017 at 2:54pm yawn wrote:
zzzzzz
On 28 Mar 2017 at 4:25pm Racism is Unacceptable wrote:
"White and proud"?
What the hell are you trying to say?
Get out of here and don't come back.
On 28 Mar 2017 at 4:35pm Pedro wrote:
The OP is clearly on a wind-up mission. It is surely a parody of the comments section of Breitbart London and those types of angry vitriolic brexiteers. Cool your jets people.
On 28 Mar 2017 at 5:05pm Mememagic wrote:
If any of you geriatrics had spent any time on the chans ( don't bother) you would recognise when you were being trolled. "Tomorrow belongs..." I am amazed 1488 wasn't invoked! In a forum where anyone can post ,the value of your opinion is essentially zero. People still fall for it though.
On 28 Mar 2017 at 6:08pm Son of the soil wrote:
Immigration stops tomorrow.Let`s celebrate.
On 28 Mar 2017 at 8:33pm Sussex Jim wrote:
From tomorrow we will begin the process by which we no longer have to comply with rules and regulations imposed on us by people with different languages and cultures. We can soon return to the times when the minor irritations of having to change money or get a "green card" for motor insurance were more than compensated by the enjoyment of the diversity of foreign Europe.
I've been there pre-EU, drove a camper van to the (then communist) Balkans, spent thousands of Lira in corrupt Italy, and got a T-shirt in Portugal. But always welcome as a Brit.
On 28 Mar 2017 at 10:13pm Warrior race. wrote:
The conquered inferior nations `will bow their heads and bend their knees to us like they did in the past.
On 28 Mar 2017 at 10:32pm Earl wrote:
@English through/Son of the soil/Warrior race - forgive me if I've missed another name you posted under - I like the idea of us being a "supperpower". I'll have the Welsh Rarebit please, accompanied by a small glass of port. Mmm...tasty.

24 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Portal 74:132
Lewes Portal

Invading armies are famous for "interbreeding" as you so delicately put it. I'm sure there's plenty of Norman dna as well. Please... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare