Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Tipps about diet (Need help)

On 11 Oct 2008 at 9:28am AmandaSMT wrote:
Does anybody know some good tipps about diet?
Need some weight loss you know

On 11 Oct 2008 at 10:11am juju wrote:
Gosh your brave asking that on this forum!!!!

On 11 Oct 2008 at 10:18am The Minxorcist wrote:
You could try eating less food......

On 11 Oct 2008 at 10:56am mrhappy wrote:
the special k diet works for me - 2 bowls of cereal a day and a small meal in the evening! You are supposed to drop a jean size which you do but not in 2 weeks like they say. More like 4!

On 11 Oct 2008 at 12:24pm Cliffebimbo wrote:
Definately Weight Watchers. Even though I had a takeaway every weekend, I lost a stone and 4 pounds in 8 weeks.

On 11 Oct 2008 at 12:27pm Mr Bone wrote:
drink Harveys, it will make you throw up so you lose weight and you will support a local business at the same time

On 11 Oct 2008 at 2:34pm Enoch wrote:
My dad subscribes to Mr Bones diet - just drinks Harveys at the weekends - no solid food and he is all saggy skin and bone - great for keeping the weight off! Personally I would rather do Weight Watchers!

On 11 Oct 2008 at 6:53pm Easy Lover wrote:
making love is the best thing to get the pounds falling off those hips - call me I am a qualified therapist, I too could do with losing a few pounds at the moment - we could be of mutual benefit - I am in the book

On 11 Oct 2008 at 7:20pm Yggdrasil wrote:
I tend to eat foods when they are in season. I find that my bodyweight is stable as a result

On 12 Oct 2008 at 12:55am Spinster Of This Parish wrote:
Basically it works like this - eat less and you will gain less lbs.
It's all to do with self discipline!

On 12 Oct 2008 at 2:47pm Lewesianne wrote:
Eat less, move more. Simple as that. Get a mountain bike and an ipod and go over the dowds. Cheaper than a gym.

On 12 Oct 2008 at 4:44pm Musher wrote:
What season are cheesy chips and ice-cream?

On 12 Oct 2008 at 10:11pm expat wrote:
It comes down to simple sense. If you put more calories in your body than you burn off you'll put the weight on. If you want to lose it, put less calories in your mouth and move faster. The meal replacement diets works if you can replace 2 meals a day with a shake, and eat a small piece of protein and lots of fresh veg for your meal. Once saw a woman lose loads on Herbalife after she had been told it was her metabolism and she'd never lose it, by her doc. Although I also think those shakes could be replaced with small meals as long as you get all the nutrition you need.

On 13 Oct 2008 at 12:46am well rounded wrote:
So does this mean that I can eat as many empty calories(which I believe are white sugar and flour and stuff) as I want and not put any weight on? It doesn't seem to work for me!

On 13 Oct 2008 at 1:23pm Enoch wrote:
I have a friend who is on the Heartbreak Diet. She has lost 2 stone in 8 weeks and looks fab and is also enjoying the extra male attention - soon the ex will be a distant memory!

22 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

South Downs Way 106:132
South Downs Way

'credited to the 'rona' - Odd that. 'the 'rona' takes up less space and as much breath as 'corona' so why say 'the 'rona'? Is it... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams