Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

This lady's not for turning

On 20 Apr 2015 at 7:10am Pizza face wrote:
Sat in the window of ASK yesterday , and lovely it was too, I saw 1 cyclist no lights straight through the red light going west to east on the hight street , luckily he didn't meet one of the SIX car drivers that turned right out of station street . Or right coming up the high street into fisher street, ( it was 3 all ) , I can't see much to be gained by this apart from 3 points and knocking a pedestrian or naughty cyclist over , the best case was of course a local taxi ! , and this was all in an hour , so look twice before you cross , just saying

On 20 Apr 2015 at 8:09am Maggie wrote:
Not much point laying in a hospital bed, or worse, saying it wasn't my fault !!
On 20 Apr 2015 at 9:47am Cheese topping wrote:
I am trying to decide if this is more or less bizarre than sitting in a restaurant just looking at an i-phone.
On 20 Apr 2015 at 5:52pm Steak tartare wrote:
Like Mr. Bean and the steak
On 20 Apr 2015 at 7:21pm Pizza face wrote:
Looks like you got a raw deal @ S/T , Cheesey top I agree but you just can't help noticing from that corner table in the window

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

roboqueen 102:132
roboqueen

Hello

Lewes is beautiful and I have been considering moving there for a while. I am now thinking of buying a place on Friars... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell