frame-src 'self' data:
 

Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think


Lewes Forum New message

This is what we're leaving...

10
19
On 4 Sep 2018 at 3:05pm Clifford wrote:
... thank god:

'The European commission has been criticised for allowing its president, Jean-Claude Juncker, to break the rules in promoting a key ally to the post of secretary general.

'In a scathing report, the European ombudsman said the commission had committed four counts of maladministration in appointing Martin Selmayr as its most senior civil servant in February.'

And, of course, Selmayr is going to keep his job.

Check it out here »
26
20
On 4 Sep 2018 at 3:30pm Are you 'avin a laff? wrote:
Of course we will be so much better off under the non corrupt Tory brexifascists, like Tree Frogg Bojo ,Redwood and the rest of the blood sucking ghouls and their crooked trader friends in City of London who are almost to a man ardent brexiturds. Dream on Clifficorn.
16
16
On 4 Sep 2018 at 3:41pm Clifford wrote:
Odd you should say about 'their crooked trader friends in the City of London' 'aving a laff. You've forgotten so soon that among those telling us to vote Remain were the City and the banks. I wonder what it is about the EU they fnd so attractive? In the meantime, we can get rid of creeps like Redwood and Rees-Mogg by voting them out. We can't get rid of people like Juncker and his sidekicks.
16
19
On 4 Sep 2018 at 3:56pm EU Army wrote:
Would you want a EU Army and a Federal Europe and being forced to use the Euro? That's what remaining will bring.
14
14
On 4 Sep 2018 at 4:09pm @EU Army wrote:
I expect you also think that 9/11 was a setup and the earth is flat.
11
10
On 4 Sep 2018 at 4:25pm EU Army wrote:
No the earth is round.
11
15
On 4 Sep 2018 at 5:39pm Sussex Saxon wrote:
We want control of our laws,our money our borders and our bloodlines.I don't care if we suffer,suffering will clean the folksoul of impurities, like a sword in the eternal flames of the smithy's forge. Brexit will make strong and virile again,the weaker lesser nations will TREMBLE at the mention of GREAT BRITAIN.
6
12
On 4 Sep 2018 at 6:31pm Stonemam wrote:
Ime not having no eu army forcing me to speak french or sweedenish we want out NOW
7
 
On 4 Sep 2018 at 6:40pm Never mind the forge wrote:
Who's pumping the bellows ?
11
16
On 4 Sep 2018 at 7:00pm The common denominator wrote:
It's really quite simple, the system is @@@@ed and we're being stitched up both ways by the elite EU and Tories, so why not try Corbyn? His genuine sympathies lie outside the EU. But, hark! I can hear the wails from the Daily Mail sheep from hear - bah, bah, bah! What would be logical conclusion to sensible electorate in say Scandinavian countries, is dismissed by those entrenched by their small-mindedness and lack of imagination. Oh well, let's all carry on going to hell in a handcart and stick with the Tories / EU.
8
12
On 4 Sep 2018 at 7:23pm jojo wrote:
Sussex Saxon, you is having a laugh. There is very little great about little england any more. You need to get out more.
11
10
On 4 Sep 2018 at 7:47pm @jojo wrote:
Nobody said there was anything great about little England but there could be post-Brexit.
9
11
On 4 Sep 2018 at 9:43pm Breton wrote:
You fools, you know your Britain is only great because it is bigger than our Britain.
Clifford, you need to change the record mate. Every single time Brexit mentioned on here your argument is basically "well Goldman Sachs are in favour of remain, so it must be bad." Well loads of hedge funds are in favour of leave, so what does that tell us?
1
5
On 4 Sep 2018 at 10:51pm Mark wrote:
Sometimes he talks about how the Lisbon Treaty had to be re-negotiated.
6
7
On 4 Sep 2018 at 10:52pm Clifford wrote:
Breton, I see you say nothing positive about the EU. I can understand that. What is there positive to say about a Eurocentric, neo-liberal, protectionist, proto-superstate? EUnicorns like to delude themselves that it is somehow 'progressive'. Do you really believe free movement of capital and labour is at the core of the EU for progressive reasons?
3
3
On 4 Sep 2018 at 11:11pm Hamid Barf wrote:
Just thinking about brexit gives me an enormous boner................as does looking at myself in the mirror.
5
4
On 4 Sep 2018 at 11:45pm Crisp Rd wrote:
This guy voted Brexit Because There Are "Too Many Brown Faces" In His Hospital.

Watch the video »
2
3
On 5 Sep 2018 at 1:59am Normal person wrote:
Brexit means brexit
3
1
On 5 Sep 2018 at 7:06am The Masked Breton wrote:
Brexit is like my tattoo - stupid but you have to live with it. I said as much to Papillon.
4
3
On 5 Sep 2018 at 9:54am Breton Cake wrote:
Thank you Masked Breton for making me chuckle, takes a lot when the subject of Brexit comes up. Itís gonna take a rather large band aid to cover this particular tattoo.
7
6
On 5 Sep 2018 at 10:05am Normal person. wrote:
Oh my God, the people have voted to leave something they never voted to join.
When you impose something on the people eventually they will revolt . Look at what is going on in Germany at the moment.
10
6
On 5 Sep 2018 at 11:03am Leaving will be great wrote:
Can't wait to leave the EU. The reason they are making it so hard for us is because so many other countries want to leave. Holland next, Italy want out, Greece are still printing the dracma for when they leave. Roll on the leaving date I will be having a beer that day & I don't even drink.
3
2
On 5 Sep 2018 at 11:08am Hugh Kneecorn. wrote:
#leaving will be great.Me too because all beer will be FREE after we leave!
 
 
On 11 Sep 2018 at 1:50pm Observer wrote:
"Do you really believe free movement of capital and labour is at the core of the EU for progressive reasons?"
Try telling that to the Eastern Europeans who were basically unable to move jobs, home or location under the communists - or the Spanish or Portuguese with their military dictatorships. Freedom of movement is important to many Europeans for purely ideological and historical reasons, you dolt. It also helped a lot of British people in the past - my Dad was able to go and work as a bricklayer in Germany in the 80s, helping to keep me fed and in clothes - and there are loads of Brits still working or retiring across Europe. Freedom of capital helps them too of course in a small way - they can set up their own businesses and buy houses easily, for example.


13 posts left

Your response


You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms


 

Lewes Clouds 65:132
Lewes Clouds

Does anyone know the owner of a ginger cat on Hamsey Crescent that wears a blue/yellow or blue/grey collar? It is quite skinny... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine