Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

There going home.

On 23 Feb 2017 at 5:13pm Countrywoman wrote:
The foreigners are going home and the figures coming in are down.We are getting our own country back,hooray!

Check it out here »
On 23 Feb 2017 at 5:27pm Go away wrote:
Brilliant news.We should celebrate with patriotic street parties.

Check it out here »
On 23 Feb 2017 at 5:28pm Earl of Lewesss wrote:
I hate fake news and I hate fake posts, particularly ones with deliberate spelling mistakes. You were 'Brexit is Best' a couple of weeks ago.
On 23 Feb 2017 at 5:49pm Eh? wrote:
I never said you people could take possession of my country.
On 23 Feb 2017 at 6:22pm G .Ioannidis wrote:
Today I have been a victim of road rage and racist abuse together. If anyone say to me again about British values I will throw up.
On 23 Feb 2017 at 6:44pm Nursey wrote:
Mental illness is rife on this forum...gibber, gibber, meeeiioooww
On 23 Feb 2017 at 6:55pm Localist wrote:
*They are* , *They're*
G, whilst there can never be any excuse for racial abuse, and I am sorry you had to endure that, I am afraid road rage is the norm in Lewes. Try not to take it personally, it is a fact of everyday life here.
On 23 Feb 2017 at 7:10pm Earl of Lewess wrote:
@Localist - the spelling mistake is intentional. The subtle message is that all Brexit supporters are illiterate racists. The person who posted this regularly writes fake pro-Brexit posts that attempt to show all Leave voters in a bad light.

On 23 Feb 2017 at 7:30pm Localist wrote:
Fair enough. Fooled me.
On 23 Feb 2017 at 7:59pm Earl of Lewess wrote:
Everyone on this forum is a total fake.
On 23 Feb 2017 at 8:32pm Pedro wrote:
I'm not fake! Although I agree. The unregistered aspect of this forum does cast doubt on the motives behind many posts on here. I guess you can probably tell when someone is taking the urine though as its usually drowning in lame irony.
On 23 Feb 2017 at 8:43pm Fake pedro wrote:
Pedro you are the biggest fake on this forum. Always trying to be something you are not.

On 23 Feb 2017 at 8:55pm Harry wrote:
I think road rage in this town is perfectly understandable if you've just driven past the station. The combination of taxi driver manoeuvres coupled with having your vision obscured by the lazy gits illegally parking outside the shops is enough to drive anyone a bit loopy.

On 24 Feb 2017 at 9:01am Pedro wrote:
@ fake pedro. I thought I was just trying to be a cannabis advocate and progressive liberal?? Seems that by the hostility I've received from the backwards mental-anon crew, it worked!

On 24 Feb 2017 at 10:08am Pedro rocks! wrote:
See posting name for contents... All you Pedro haters are almost as hilarious as he is. You allow him to wind you up and waste countless precious minutes (or even hours) of your life being resentful and posting nasty things to and about him. What a treat it's been to watch the exchange. I for one find him rather intelligent and insightful, as well as possessing the ability to present a well-reasoned argument. I guess that dog doesn't hunt amongst the slower-witted... Keep up the good work, Pedrobe it cannabis inspired or not, it always amuses!

On 24 Feb 2017 at 10:27am Pedro wrote:
@ Pedro Rocks. Thanks for the support and comments! Although lets just watch the wave of posts accusing me of now thanking myself that follows!

On 24 Feb 2017 at 11:02am Pedro rocks! wrote:
I thought about that. But you yourself know that you've not nearly broken your arm trying to pat yourself on the back... You've even refrained from a 'thumbs up', bless you! Awaiting the barrage of negative comments and 'thumbs down'. It certainly is the age of anti-intellectualism, isn't it?

On 24 Feb 2017 at 11:28am Localist wrote:
@Harry, agreed, it seems yellow line parking is also the norm in Lewes too, not least on Landsowne, where the road is routinely blocked by people getting coffee in the new shop, and all too often they cause real problems getting out of Nicholas Lane.
On 24 Feb 2017 at 12:10pm Go away wrote:
Weirdos begone. To congratulate oneself is akin to spanking thine own monkey. No good shall come of it.
On 24 Feb 2017 at 8:36pm Get your finger out wrote:
@ pedro rocks. Pedro is as hilarious as ebola.

17 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Willeys Bridge 142:143
Willeys Bridge

Looks like an anpr camera more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If you lend someone £20 and don't see them again it was probably worth it.
Dan