Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Therapy room

On 12 May 2015 at 9:36am Alex Williams wrote:
Hi,
I work as an Occupational Therapist with children with neurological difficulties, I am looking for a room or space to work with children in Lewes. I have tried the riverside clinic and equilibrium, but because the children can be quite noisy and run around,a lot it would not suit there area. Has any one got any suggestions for places locally?
Cheers
Alex
On 12 May 2015 at 10:09am belladonna wrote:
How about approaching Zu studios on the Phoenix estate ? They have a good network of therapists on their facebook page who may be able to help.
Otherwise you might want to approach the local schools for out of hours usage/ Sussex Downs college/ sports centre
On 12 May 2015 at 10:37am Southover Queen wrote:
How about the various church halls? St Pancras, by St Anne's, has a lovely modern hall and I think would have parking for one car if you need that too. Otherwise there's a good space at St Thomas' down in the Cliffe with plenty of paid for parking nearby, and St John Sub Castro in the Pells. I know that many yoga and martial arts groups use them - and in the case of St John sub Castro our choir - so I wouldn't have thought noise would be a problem either.

On 12 May 2015 at 3:07pm Sarah wrote:
Obviously not a go-er if you work during school hours, but if its evenings and weekends you're after, you could try Lewes New School down at the Pells. They rent out classrooms for a very reasonable cost, there's metered parking nearby and kids are welcome to let off steam in the playground before or after sessions. I know another local children's therapist used to use it on Saturdays.
Their number is 01273 477074.
Good luck!
On 13 May 2015 at 9:00am Alex williams wrote:
Thank you, that has been really helpful!

On 14 May 2015 at 9:05am Passing By wrote:
I think Kings Church near Homebase rent out a hall. I know that it holds kids parties in there so may even have a play section for kids? Im not sure on the play area though as i have never personally visited it. See link to hall hire there

Check it out here »

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Harveys 42:132
Harveys

@Dreamer Perhaps the answer to your question why does TP trot out the same old rubbish, repeatedly, without the slightest... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine