Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

The mess

On 5 Nov 2017 at 8:43am Shaggy wrote:
All the bloody mess got bloody fag butt stuck in between my bloody toe bloody sandals
On 5 Nov 2017 at 10:03am Valiant wrote:
It is all a mess until it is stopped. The church stood up for rescuing vulnerable souls from eternal damnation by burning the seventeen who so publicly fell from faith. Their influence was silenced and the onlookers learned a lesson. I weep on hearing of those who today risk their souls on the lies of Protestantism, and who refuse the authority of Rome. The keys to the gate of Heaven are to be found nowhere else. The burnings were justified and correct. A moment's discomfort traded for the precious safety of the flock.
On 5 Nov 2017 at 11:17am Hot Lips wrote:
Nowt worse than religious weirdos. See above.
On 5 Nov 2017 at 12:46pm big dick wrote:
yes dogs sh#t all over lewes
On 5 Nov 2017 at 1:50pm Vailant wrote:
I thought you were a boiler, valiant. Then I realised you're a Popish nutter. What do you make of "The revelation to John " your lot gets a mention there. See you later - I'll be on the pale horse. Kind (Protestant) regards.

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Cross 67:132
Lewes Cross

If Fauci now thinks the MHRA approval was OK, why doesn't he save US lives by taking that approval and stop waiting for the... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde