Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

The lying b**tard coppers

On 7 Mar 2014 at 3:42pm WTF wrote:
Lord Condon says he knew nothing about the undercover ops against the Lawrence family. The very same Lord Condon was sacked as Chief of the Met police service for asserting that 80% of street robberies in the Met Police area were carried out by young black men. Institutionally racist and corrupt are the accusations. What do you think?
On 7 Mar 2014 at 4:17pm tom wrote:
No comment.
On 7 Mar 2014 at 5:18pm 8 miles from home wrote:
Get over it and move on.

On 7 Mar 2014 at 6:45pm Clifford wrote:
They're an organised conspiracy WTF.
On 7 Mar 2014 at 6:56pm the rest of the world wrote:
Like Hillsborough it is old news and getting very BORING.Keep banging on about it is not going to raise the dead.You could count the number of MP`s that turned up to listen on one hand.
On 7 Mar 2014 at 10:38pm Clifford wrote:
Always best to bury our heads in the sand and pretend everything is fine and dandy, eh the rest of the world? Let's not worry about unremedied injustice - just as long as it happens to someone else.

On 8 Mar 2014 at 12:30am Ed Can Do wrote:
I can see the headlines now: MASON-HEAVY ORGANISATION IN "A BIT RACIST" SHOCKER!

I mean is anyone actually surprised that the police were doing sneaky, racist stuff to cover their own failings?

On 8 Mar 2014 at 12:45pm WTF wrote:
Spot on Clifford
- Operation Herne is at my families door and I can tell you, the rozzers that I am dealing with are not inspiring confidence. They come across as guarded, slippery, evasive etc etc
They are hiding behind the "we can neither confirm or deny" chestnut.
Imagine if we tried that as a defence.
We would probably come across as guarded, slippery, evasive etc etc.

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes to Uckfield Line 87:132
Lewes to Uckfield Line

I would hazard a guess that:
a) very few people even notice
b) half of the very few that do think it's the work of a few... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the Walking to Mount Caburn at the weekend, Lounging about in Southover Grange Gardens eating strawberry ice cream in summertime, Proms in the Paddock, wicked night
A Kane