frame-src 'self' data:

Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

The lovely sound of fireworks

On 15 Sep 2018 at 5:39pm Jonjo wrote:
In town and the sound of rookies reverberating around isn't it lovely
On 15 Sep 2018 at 10:48pm Not wrote:
Clearly not a resident of Lewes, a child, a pet, or someone that can understand a calendar, then.
On 16 Sep 2018 at 6:21am Jonjo wrote:
Shut up you tart .lived here all my life as did my parents and grandparents
On 16 Sep 2018 at 6:50am Not wrote:
Nope!
On 16 Sep 2018 at 9:55am Guy wrote:
Moron
On 16 Sep 2018 at 3:56pm Not wrote:
So let me get this straight. Waking people up in the night suddenly with loud bangs is perfectly fine if your grandad also lived in Lewes, and because its tradition and bonfire and that. Id love to see the signed consent of all the families and individuals who have to work the next day saying theyre ok with this. Sounds like we need a lot more non locals moving here if this is how some of these morons think.
On 16 Sep 2018 at 6:39pm Jonjo wrote:
Nothing to do wether my grandad was bornin lewes moron .you stated I wasn't a resident I was saying I was and so were my ancestors. Hope that clears it up
On 16 Sep 2018 at 7:18pm Local wrote:
Gets you excited!!!
On 16 Sep 2018 at 9:45pm Trudy wrote:
Bloody lovely stop moaning about noise silly people
On 17 Sep 2018 at 9:46pm Bnag wrote:
Bang out of order
On 17 Sep 2018 at 9:49pm Its an outrage wrote:
If anyone has the petition for the lewes residents to sign to oppose these sort of things please link it I for one am sick of these bangs , especially the ones that happen in the morning of the 4th / 5th of November god knows why anyone was up chapel hill at that time last year !!

26 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Burning Crosses 16:132
Burning Crosses

Does anyone know the owner of a ginger cat on Hamsey Crescent that wears a blue/yellow or blue/grey collar? It is quite skinny... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell