Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

The hunt

On 26 Dec 2017 at 11:53am Lewes born and bread wrote:
What a fantastic turnout, thousands there clapping and cheering the wonderful sight.
The only disappointment was that there wasn't an anti in sight to get their heads kicked in.
On 26 Dec 2017 at 12:47pm Isaac wrote:
Did you see me?
On 26 Dec 2017 at 12:59pm Me wrote:
Well done for revealing your self as an utter tw@t O.P. You really have let yourself down.
On 26 Dec 2017 at 1:17pm Anti wrote:
That would probably be because this hunt have been behaving themselves this year by NOT using violence.
So you kind of entirely missed the point.
On 26 Dec 2017 at 1:59pm Lewes born and bread wrote:
Hahahahaha loving the excuses from the ANTIS. Bottled it good and proper.
On 26 Dec 2017 at 2:54pm Lewes born and dead wrote:
What a sad liitle man Lewes born and (in) bread is! The real protest take place along way away from your town carnival. You would be back in your cr@ppy little house feeling all smug when it's taking place, posting stupidity on this forum. I bet you don't like getting your shoes dirty.
On 26 Dec 2017 at 2:56pm Lewes born and bread wrote:
Hahahahahh Bwahahahahahaha.
On 26 Dec 2017 at 3:11pm Anti wrote:
Can you find any stories about the S&E being violent in the last year? Because I can't. Hence no protest.
The reason for this is simple: violent conduct by a hunt is a useful indicator that they are trying to hide something.
So born and inbred may WANT there to be violence. Some people are just like that. But the fact is there hasn't been any. Hence no protest, because Antis focus on hunts that are behaving violently. Because they are usually the ones that turn out to be breaking the law.
It isn't rocket science. Well.....to most of us.
On 26 Dec 2017 at 3:18pm Facebook Warrior wrote:
@Anti
Are you either David Felton or Newell Fisher?
The patronising tone of your post would indicate youíre one or the other
On 26 Dec 2017 at 3:35pm Curious wrote:
I thought this was a forum where you can post anonymously?
So why the attempt to identify posters? Just respond to their points.
On 26 Dec 2017 at 3:37pm Lewes born and dead wrote:
The violence is being deliberately kept in check by the inbred hunt thugs because they know public opinion is so against them. That awful women Goring, who was whipping the sabs recently has been kicked out for breaking protocol. Hope she gets sent down
On 26 Dec 2017 at 4:16pm Anti wrote:
It seems some thugs didn't get the memo.
On 26 Dec 2017 at 5:31pm Emmanuel Goldstein wrote:
I wonder if I should use my Orwellian superpowers for good or evil?
On 26 Dec 2017 at 5:33pm G and t wrote:
They had about 6 protesters that decided to stand in front of the horses as they set off shouting scum at them . Then proceeded to have an argument with the members of the public . Have a search on you tube as people were recording it .
On 26 Dec 2017 at 6:07pm Please explain wrote:
A guenuine question. I can understand that people donít like fox hunting because itís hunting and killing an animal for fun. Now that itís banned though Iím assuming that the hunt just meet and chase a scent or something similar so why do people still protest?
On 26 Dec 2017 at 6:18pm Explainer wrote:
Because everyone knows fox hunting still goes on while the hunters merely pretend to be following a scent.
On 26 Dec 2017 at 6:29pm Anti wrote:
A couple of years ago the protest was on a larger scale because the S&E were employing violence and intimidation to a ridiculous degree that made it look like they were hiding something.
This year they have apparently not been doing this. Thry have even given Hunt Monitors (they only sab illegal activity) copies of their trails. This is how it should be done.
Hence the minimal protest.
Cue the comments from those who would prefer there to be violence...
On 26 Dec 2017 at 7:18pm 2012 wrote:
Makes a change from when they used to do this...

Watch the video »
On 26 Dec 2017 at 7:26pm Hmmmmm wrote:
That video is hardly impartial
Looks like itís staged to me, no wonder the case was thrown out
On 26 Dec 2017 at 7:50pm 2012 wrote:
Now that is the kind of Hunt response that makes them no friends.
85% and growing. Think on...
On 26 Dec 2017 at 9:51pm Dead fox wrote:
A very bad day all round for the hunts. Ending a bad, negative year. Good. Extinction of their murderous ways looms large.
On 26 Dec 2017 at 9:54pm Fatfreddie wrote:
Sorry I missed it. We were too busy polishing off the cheese and cold beef. Sadly there was no swan left over from yesterdayís splendid spread
On 26 Dec 2017 at 10:59pm Disgruntled Lewes mum wrote:
I find it utterly barbaric that even the idea of chasing a poor innocent animal for sport is even entertained in this town. And this coming from a Paul Golding supporter! When will common sense prevail?!
On 26 Dec 2017 at 11:57pm Vermin!!!! wrote:
Foxes are vermin!!! Rid the streets and let our horses run true and proper!!! Personally I blame the dfls for the fuss, city folk don't understand the concept
On 26 Dec 2017 at 11:58pm @Disgruntled Lewes Mum wrote:
What Paul Golding supporter?
Do I smell troll? On this forum?
Surely not!
On 27 Dec 2017 at 12:02am Fatfredie wrote:
Donít pick on the rats they have feelings as well
On 27 Dec 2017 at 9:47am The end of the anti wrote:
At the end of the day, the antis bottled it. Fighting a battle they can't and won't win.
On 27 Dec 2017 at 11:29am Anti wrote:
85% and rising.
At the end of the day we have already won
On 27 Dec 2017 at 11:44am Foxy wrote:
They still hunt foxes using loopholes in the law. All the thug supporters and people like sheep all wearing the same sad green clothes doffing their caps to the masters. Totally disgusting outdated and cruel . It is not tradition at all its sick.
On 27 Dec 2017 at 1:46pm Anti wrote:
I call it "Thug tweed".
Some of them turn up just wanting trouble. They get so disappointed if there are no protesters.
So sorry your hunt has behaved itself. Try finding a more violent one.
On 27 Dec 2017 at 2:17pm Foxy wrote:
Is the violent ones that put off the protesters. But the sabs will be out in the field taking direct action saving wildlife not fighting drunken boden clad thugs.some with no brain cells put between them.
On 27 Dec 2017 at 5:12pm tree hugger wrote:
@Foxy...would this be the same "protesters" that raided a mink farm a few years ago in Hampshire and let them all go, totally devastating the local environment? Did well there didn't they.

On 27 Dec 2017 at 6:06pm Hayden newell wrote:
You're all pathetic #huntthehorse
On 27 Dec 2017 at 6:59pm Jude wrote:
Just because it's tradition does not mean it's right. Born and bred doesn't mean your right either. It probably means you've been brain washed.
On 27 Dec 2017 at 7:15pm @tree hugger wrote:
Classic fallacious comment there. I believe we were discussing the local hunt?

2 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Harveys Dray 41:132
Harveys Dray

I wouldn't be surprised if he does. Remote home - country estate. Living off nature - on the back of the workers. Work not in his... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like it when people find lost stuff on the forum
Jim