Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

The friday fish thread

On 7 Mar 2008 at 10:00am FA wrote:
Don't be koi...stop your carping, who's out on the town this weekend ? Plenty of boozers around (although there's a few with no sole) but i'm sure a ruddy good time will be haddock by all.

On 7 Mar 2008 at 1:17pm Longview Girl wrote:
I would go out if I could think of a good plaice to go...

On 7 Mar 2008 at 1:37pm Chav wrote:
I'm going up the Rainbow. Its run by an old trout.

On 7 Mar 2008 at 1:56pm FA wrote:
Pollocks is it....think you must've been Breaming mate

On 7 Mar 2008 at 2:09pm Captain Birds Eye wrote:
i might take the wife to the pantomine at the lewes arms as it looks like that chap dandini has some rollocks she might be keen to get her hands on

On 7 Mar 2008 at 3:18pm me wrote:
myself i prefer to sit at home and surf some prawn on the internet :-) for forks hake haddock you had enough yet

On 7 Mar 2008 at 3:39pm Squeezer wrote:
Get your skates on, but you may be too late. I hear it's soled out.

On 7 Mar 2008 at 3:56pm FA wrote:
I'm staying in tonight...i'm feeling eel. Feeling a bit rough around the gills....fins could be better you know.

On 7 Mar 2008 at 4:40pm Smiler wrote:
You lot are obviously dab hands at this I couldn't think of anything but just thought I'd ad a post post for the halibut.

On 7 Mar 2008 at 5:24pm Longview Girl wrote:
Actually I think I'll stay in - I'm waiting for the piano tuna

On 7 Mar 2008 at 5:36pm FA wrote:
For Cods hake this is shocking....there's somefin up with you lot

On 7 Mar 2008 at 5:55pm Ann Chovie wrote:
Dont want to Mussel in on this one, but I had always thought FA was a bit of a Pike-ey. Having had chance to Mullet over however, I think he has brought a Ray of sunshine into my friday afternoon. Went on the Scales this afternoon - am turning into a bit of a Bloater. Must do something before I need a heart Sturgeon. Time to go home now though - thank Cod for that.

On 7 Mar 2008 at 5:57pm FA wrote:
Was that a "ray of sunfish" !!!

On 7 Mar 2008 at 5:59pm Longview Girl wrote:
Quite right, FA. I'm going to clam up now

On 7 Mar 2008 at 6:01pm FA wrote:
A Bloater eh Ann Chovie...the future must be a bit bleak. You need to get off your perch and get on you pike and cycle a bit.

On 7 Mar 2008 at 6:01pm FA wrote:
Off for a kip-per ?

On 7 Mar 2008 at 6:05pm Longview Girl wrote:
Yes - I'm starting to flounder

On 7 Mar 2008 at 6:12pm Longview Girl wrote:
What's happened - why's everyone stopped whiting?

On 7 Mar 2008 at 7:10pm Toque wrote:
If you want to make the panto you'd better get your skates on.

On 8 Mar 2008 at 11:34am Lewesianne wrote:
What's the batter with you all?

On 8 Mar 2008 at 11:43am Lewesianne wrote:
Don't want to make Anenome of anyone, but please quid while you're a hammer head.

On 8 Mar 2008 at 2:15pm Staff ish wrote:
I haddock good long think but it wasn't unt eel I was in the carp ark that I stuck goldfish and perched on the wall when my mate appeared in his mini. I knew he hadnt finished paying for it so I asked him how much did the miniowe. Then we tried to cross the border quietly but the guard heard us and shouted, "S hark, who goes there?" Cod knows how he heard us. We sped off in his mini but the chassis was twisted and the car crabbed badly.When I asked him why we had traveled so far, he said it was because he was noisy in bed. The moral of the story is, Don't have sex in your parents house if you can hear your sperm whale. (I'll get my coat)

On 8 Mar 2008 at 2:29pm Toque wrote:
I asked my mate John Dory to contribute to this thread by he was busy looking after his eight cats - he's an octo-puss keeper.

On 8 Mar 2008 at 3:28pm Ann Chovie wrote:
Hope you are not being Sharkastic FA. Yes I am a bit of a Chubber, but you can come and have a go if you think your'e Gurnard enough - you'll end up getting battered ! I am having a Whale of a time, but will get back to Baiting you under my normal forum name next week.

On 13 Mar 2008 at 1:10am lopster wrote:
Fin-k we've scale-d the heights with this one, tail-ing off a bit now though, flipper coin to sea if I can r-eely find another pun - shell-fish around a bit more.. its been nice to muscle in for a whel-k - only tried to razor few smiles

On 13 Mar 2008 at 10:07am Pun Crocker wrote:
How about a new subject for this friday ? Any suggestions ?

On 2 Apr 2008 at 10:27am Keep Lewes Clean wrote:
How about Ways Of Getting rid of the Travellers =]

10 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Castle view 19:143
Castle view

It just bothers me that anyone thinks that they or the government have the right to tell me what I can put in my own body. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde