Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

The Sun and Corbyn

On 15 Sep 2015 at 6:19pm Corbynite wrote:
The Sun "newspaper" is really showing itself up now with its lying headlines about Corbyn. Today's was hilarious in its lack of journalism.

On 16 Sep 2015 at 12:57am The Sun is toilet paper wrote:
I would n`t soil my arse with that rag.Uberbitch Rebekah Brooke`s back in charge isn`t she.
On 16 Sep 2015 at 5:16am Chav wrote:
Brill paper

On 16 Sep 2015 at 6:53am Sunny side down wrote:
From Huffington Post

Check it out here »

On 16 Sep 2015 at 7:25am Redballs wrote:
Not singing the National Anthem at a national event seemed to be a defining 'Redwood' moment.
Whilst I admire his almost nieave adherance to his principals, if he intends to be a leader in waiting and not just a comical protest he may need to turn on some of his principles and start to play the game.
Not my politics but I do like him !

On 16 Sep 2015 at 10:30am Jez is the man. wrote:
Jez Corbyn has balls.Murdoch is a bully,end of story.

On 16 Sep 2015 at 5:04pm The Twister wrote:
The Mail is just as bad. It has been running at least 6 desperate articles a day on it's website, slagging off just about any element of Corbyn's character and past that they can find. I just hope that even the most right-wing bigoted Mail readers will see through this as farcical and ridiculous. However - I wouldn't have money on it....

On 16 Sep 2015 at 10:14pm swivel-eyed bigot wrote:
The Sun has exposed Comrade Corbyn as a traitor to his nation.

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Pells Pool Perspective 97:132
Pells Pool Perspective

P.S. this is becoming a habit but what the hell? You may need a little help so may I refer you to you tube~ Richard Werner the... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine