Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

The Kings Head

On 30 Aug 2017 at 3:31pm Lewes drinker wrote:
Haven't been down there since new landlord etc. It seemed to have lost it's way a year ago. How is It? Someone says it's got white lace curtains! Sounds odd?
On 30 Aug 2017 at 5:11pm Tom Paine wrote:
Seems desperately out of ideas now and a mediocre copy of several other pubs. Only worthwhile thing it's done is to resurrect the happy hour, but when the Spoons comes, it'll be priced out.
On 30 Aug 2017 at 5:46pm Lewes drinker wrote:
'Hmm. Doesn't sound too promising. Still not sure whether Spoons really coming. Someone says Huw at the Ellen says yes. If Spoons does arrive, several pubs may suffer .....
On 31 Aug 2017 at 2:19pm Pub regular wrote:
Never seems to be any punters in the Kings Head when I walk past to the Station. Lots of hand written signs but no customers. Anyone been in lately?
On 31 Aug 2017 at 7:19pm Sol wrote:
It's a surprise it's still allowed to run. Last time I went in the the staff were the most pissed in there, obviously other things going on. I see the owners propping up other bars more than running their own. Don't even get me started on the food!

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Pipe Passage 98:132
Pipe Passage

I'm grateful for Nevillman starting this discussion and being so generous as to refer back to me. My delay in saying anything... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde