Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

The Grand National

On 6 Apr 2013 at 10:19am Trigger wrote:
Anyone fancy going into Ladbrokes and asking for the odds on betting which horses would die today. Perhaps they could do it on which riders might die instead. No that would be sick, wouldnt it?

On 6 Apr 2013 at 10:27am landporter wrote:
Don't worry, the horses get recycled into burgers etc !!!!
On 6 Apr 2013 at 10:50am Trigger wrote:
Neigh, neigh & thrice neigh!

On 6 Apr 2013 at 12:27pm Blip wrote:
Alternatively, Whoa, whoa and thrice whoa!
On 6 Apr 2013 at 1:41pm Tim Wilkins real name wrote:
Horse murdering upper class scum. Shameful that this awful spectacle is allowed in the 21st century.
On 6 Apr 2013 at 3:12pm Blue Bum wrote:
These horses are treated very well. They wouldn't be bred if there wasn't racing.I agree that efforts need to continue to be made to make this one off famous/iconic race to be as safe as possible but if this is what we choose to worry about in the 21st century then aren't we lucky or completely lacking any perspective.
Upper class?! What a weird view. On the Lewes Forum too..
On 6 Apr 2013 at 5:23pm Tim Wilkins real name wrote:
Blue Bum: I don't care how well the horses are treated. It is not right to put them at risk of death, simply to thrill a load of gamblers. It is not all I worry about either, I worry about many things but what gives us the right to inflict cruelty and suffering upon other animals. I expect they don't deserve the right to life huh? Not human, so we can do what we want. You obviously don't know anything about the "sport of kings" But working class people don't own racehorses. Shame on you for your petty minded view........

On 6 Apr 2013 at 5:36pm Geoff Paddle wrote:
I've just spunked a pony on some old nag that fell in the National. I hope to be eating it later at the Charcoal
On 6 Apr 2013 at 5:43pm Blue Bum wrote:
Blimey. You describe people as horse murdering upper class scum and you call me petty minded. My Grandad was an on coursebookie and I go to racing regularly so I do know a bit about racing. Glad they all got round safely today..
On 6 Apr 2013 at 6:43pm Compass wrote:
Tim , you really are a sanctimonious fool. More sweeping generalisations based on very little fact just your own misguided opinion.

On 6 Apr 2013 at 7:29pm Marjorie wrote:
No one was hurt - what a fab race!

On 6 Apr 2013 at 9:33pm Tim Wilkins real name wrote:
Compass: You may be right but at least i'm not a c*nt like you!!!!!!

On 6 Apr 2013 at 9:58pm Pope wrote:
Compass you were really out of order with your verbal attack on Tim and I can understand his reaction. However Tim Tim Tim, your language was unnecessary so I suggest you book in for confession and after a couple of Hail Marys we can knock back some communion wine.

On 6 Apr 2013 at 11:01pm Southover Queen wrote:
I'm beginning to sense that Tim's confidence about remaining "out" might be waning. If it isn't it should be.

On 7 Apr 2013 at 2:16pm Ratio wrote:
Indeed. There certainly is a large gap in between 'fool' and a knee-jerk flinging back of the 'c' word. Good heavens...

On 7 Apr 2013 at 2:28pm Tim Wilkins real name wrote:
Thanks Pope, confession completed and lesson learned. Is that wine divine? I hope compass got the point though.
Southover queen: What makes you say that? I stand behind everything I say and this is my right. I do agree I could word things better but that would be boring surely. Rather than hiding and running scared why don't you try, it's very liberating. Sorry no you can't can you. You're too busy making up all the excuses for why you are a coward.

On 7 Apr 2013 at 6:08pm Ratio wrote:
Whew. I for one am well pleased he uses his real name so I can make every effort to avoid him and his vitriol in real life...

On 7 Apr 2013 at 6:11pm Ratio 2 wrote:
And, of course--one can always now exercise the feat of amazing clairvoyance by approaching all self-righteous windbags and saying, 'is that you, Tim?' Bound to be right eventually!

On 7 Apr 2013 at 6:29pm Tim Wilkins real name wrote:
Ratio you are too cowardly to confront me face to face. You really are a pathetic maggot and a waste of sperm.

On 7 Apr 2013 at 6:47pm landporter wrote:
very funny Tim...but Ratio's spot on

On 7 Apr 2013 at 7:32pm Tim Wilkins real name wrote:
Come on......you all need someone to hate, despise or gossip about!!!
I've put myself forward, so do your worst.

On 8 Apr 2013 at 9:28am Compass wrote:
Tim, not only a sanctimonious fool but a delusional and self important one also . I obviously didn't get your point .

On 8 Apr 2013 at 10:11am Tim Wilkins real name wrote:
Compass: Thank god you and I are from different planets. You wouldn't survive on mine and I wouldn't want to survive on yours. Are you perhaps a nonce?

On 8 Apr 2013 at 10:55am Southover Queen wrote:
"Are you perhaps a nonce?"

Oh good grief.

On 8 Apr 2013 at 11:09am Ratio wrote:
Again, Tim--please do let us know in which public house you spend your time pontificating. This is so we may 'confront you face to face', as you so grandly welcome--or avoid you at all costs, as I do indeed plan. Or perhaps it would be nice to 'confront you face to face' so that I could laugh heartily in it. Your viciousness is actually pathetic and comical.

On 8 Apr 2013 at 12:01pm Ratio wrote:
Although now your viciousness has been displayed in another thread as bullying and criminal. Not so funny...
On 9 Apr 2013 at 7:34am pope wrote:
Methinks you are the real bully here Ratio.
On 11 Apr 2013 at 7:58pm echo wrote:
I am surprised Southover Queen has reacted so strongly to somebody being insulted as a paedophile here when she has led a very vicious campaign of harassment on her own forum and used the paedophile smear to abuse somebody that disagreed with her.
She's also quite fond of publishing xenophobic insults by her more overtly abusive members.

9 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Assad farewell 6:132
Assad farewell

ASDA Brighton Marina. Usually the cheapest petrol too. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone