Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

The Establishment

On 21 Jan 2015 at 3:20pm JonnyBoy wrote:
Is it just me or does the further delay to The Chilcott report (to uncover collusion and deceit by Blair et al ie "The Establishment", about how we went to war in 2003) and the disarray around the public enquiry into an "Establishment" cover up of the sexual abuse of children by members of "The Establishment", all smack of an "Establishment" cover up, anyone?

On 21 Jan 2015 at 4:25pm Prophylactic wrote:
You know about covering up johnny boy
On 21 Jan 2015 at 5:19pm SHS wrote:
I think the govt should spend a lot more of our money and their time on enquiries, investigating (several times if necessary) everything that has been done or said in the past, by different people at different times up to 200 years ago or more. It's an excellent way to spend time and money and should be top priority now that we have nothing else to spend money on.
On 21 Jan 2015 at 5:21pm SHS wrote:
Indeed, why concern ourselves about the present or the future, when we can so easily worry about the past?
On 21 Jan 2015 at 5:24pm London Rubber Co. wrote:
Is someone taking the mick here ?

On 21 Jan 2015 at 10:52pm Historian wrote:
It wouldn't take the Effiel Tower to fall on you, would it London Rubber Co !!

On 22 Jan 2015 at 7:39am JonnyBoy wrote:
Ha ha ha, keep up the good work chaps.

On 22 Jan 2015 at 3:48pm Biggles wrote:
I always said, that supersonic aircraft should be called Concord - just can't trust those Frenchies
On 22 Jan 2015 at 8:21pm Andrew James wrote:
The rumour floating round these parts was, until recently, that Prince Charles was in the frame as the top level pedophile being covered up. It now looks like it's his brother who'll actually be getting the 'nothing to see here, move along' treatment.
On 23 Jan 2015 at 4:16pm bastian wrote:
I blame the public school system, seems to be normal for these high status people to be abused and then they go on to abuse others. Covering it up is vile but an inquirey is impossible when they are all in it together.
On 23 Jan 2015 at 9:28pm dolt wrote:
An 'inquirey'? Are you not even bright enough to use a spell checker?

On 23 Jan 2015 at 10:03pm out of the blue wrote:
That's a minor misspelling

25 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Tiled House 86:132
Lewes Tiled House

What’s the connection between this murder and a night shelter? more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like BONFIRE NIGHT, and of course all the out-meetings which go on around this time - and the loud bang at the crack of dawn!
Jojo