Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

The Council Pamphlet

On 14 Oct 2015 at 10:08am Not Keen wrote:
Did anyone else receive the thing from the council about "affordable" homes that basically said they are selling off loads of their assets and going to build luxury houses?
Crooks.
On 14 Oct 2015 at 10:54am Sick and Tired wrote:
Yes...not sure I like to the sound of the Ham Lane housing. Next to a school, college, sewage works and a tip..plus flooding potential...
On 14 Oct 2015 at 1:28pm selfish git wrote:
Minimal information and generally evasive - the bare minimum. What a waste of paper
On 14 Oct 2015 at 5:16pm Bod wrote:
Unattractive architecture on the cover, internationally acclaimed architects, sorry but it looks like a car park to me. It will add too much traffic to the town, apart from the fact that council, or rather public-owned, land is being used for luxury homes. Stop cramming Lewes with these building developments LDC!

On 15 Oct 2015 at 11:53am trooper wrote:
They (LDC) need the money.

On 17 Oct 2015 at 5:01pm BorninBred wrote:
I really object to a council trying to build council homes for poor people in Lewes. Can't they ship them to Australia - that's what use to happen and quite right too

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Closet and Botts window 28:132
Closet and Botts window

Shoobie, doobie, do wop Pop, pop, shoo wop Shoobie, doobie, do wop Pop, pop, shoo wop Thank you BBC more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine