Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Thanks old people

On 24 Jun 2016 at 10:44am Sammy wrote:
From your grandchildren. Thank you so much. We'll try and sort out the mess you've just bequeathed us
On 24 Jun 2016 at 11:25am mr e u wrote:
thank Dave Cameron
On 24 Jun 2016 at 11:33am Clifford wrote:
Our grandchildren, at least those of them who have a better political and economic understanding than you Sammy, will thank us for having stopped the EU neo-liberal project in its tracks. Having seen what British voters have done more people throughout the EU will be demanding a referendum.
On 24 Jun 2016 at 11:42am Most interesting wrote:
My Grandchildren will be just at the age to start work when the dust has settled and I had just started myself when we went in. Personally it has done nothing for me over the 40 years that it has ground on.
On 24 Jun 2016 at 11:45am overton wrote:
Maybe you should have tried persuading us with reason and evidence rather than virtue signalling on social media. You ain't all that.
On 24 Jun 2016 at 11:46am Frank W wrote:
The most expensive protest vote in the history of protest votes
On 24 Jun 2016 at 12:04pm anker wrote:
I love it !
On 24 Jun 2016 at 12:35pm sad to see wrote:
Sammy just because you didn't study hard enough at school and lack the basic fundamentals of logic and reason no need to be bigoted.
Lot's of intelligent young people voted leave and lots of old people voted remain for a variety of reasons.
Don't let that get in the way of your ignorant rhetoric though.
On 24 Jun 2016 at 1:32pm Buzzing wrote:
Buzzing. That is all.
On 24 Jun 2016 at 4:16pm Sammy wrote:
The older the voter the more likely to vote Leave. So having stuffed our generation with unaffordable housing costs,education debt,and the lack of meaningful jobs, you've now us off from the world's largest single market. Why couldn't you just have stayed at home. It's not about you any more. Like I said, thank you.
On 24 Jun 2016 at 7:21pm Clifford wrote:
Empty phrases you hardly understand, Sammy. The 'unaffordable housing costs, education debt', and lack of meaningful jobs', a facet of late capitalism, a system in crisis. And you're complaining about losing 'the world's largest single market', when the market system is the very thing that has brought on the crisis you're suffering from.
On 24 Jun 2016 at 7:30pm Sammy wrote:
No, Clifford, they are not empty phrases, they are my reality - and the reality for a lot of my friends. The empty phrases are ones like 'late capitalism' and the 'market system'. The whole world is a market because we don't live under communism. As much as I hate to have to tell my olders and betters to grow up, that's what I'm going to do
On 24 Jun 2016 at 8:10pm oldman wrote:
I would probably be considered an old man and I and most of my friends are devastated by this result. Please don't blame all old people. There will be lots of discussion coming up over who is to blame. I feel dreadful for the disadvantage they have given you. You will recover and life must go on.

On 24 Jun 2016 at 8:19pm Southstreeter wrote:
Hey ....it could be worse we could be living in Syria ! Austerity and hardship for us looks like luxury to a lot of people . Ready to give up your iPhone and xbox in the name of suffering yet Sammy eh ?
On 24 Jun 2016 at 9:11pm Sammy wrote:
No, but I might have to give up my vibrator. Stuff you smug southstreeter

On 24 Jun 2016 at 11:38pm PROEU wrote:
Clifford, I am a politics and economics student and you are so wrong! Your grandchildren will not be thanking you at all... They will be cursing you for the rest of your time, get ready to regret the choices you have made... It's going to affect your pension. You have a very outdated opinion and I think you should keep it to yourself.
On 24 Jun 2016 at 11:43pm Stellios wrote:
Clifford can you shut up you bloody fool - much love, a grandchild who will not be thanking anyone for ruining my future. You big red imbecile.

On 25 Jun 2016 at 1:31am Ali wrote:
Sad to See - I don't know why you're berating Sammy for 'lacking the basic fundementals of logic and reason' when you are not able to use an apostrophe correctly - it's the basic fundementals of punctuation.

On 25 Jun 2016 at 7:57pm Ed Can D0 wrote:
Hey PROEU, I studied politics and economics too! I however see that unfettered access to the global market Sammy was telling us about is better than access to just a small bit of it. Maybe that's because I finished my studies and got my degree whereas you're still a student. They do tend to keep the trickier stuff for the end of the course.

18 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Keere Street 50:132
Keere Street

Well it looks as if I can jet off soon , none of the loud mouths with nothing behind them have anything to say, all piss and wind... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the fact it's safe enough to leave windows open and shops don't need to put grills up at night.
Maddie