Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Thai girl free with every copy of the sun

On 10 Mar 2005 at 5:27pm chav wrote:
Now that would stop the arguing. No need to buy the 'buy a bride' mag. No need to side with the asylum seekers. You could use them to lay in the road to save a parking space. Everyone could have one so no one would be better or worse off than the other.We could even swap now and then.
ps I bet this posting doesnt stay up long :-)

On 10 Mar 2005 at 5:32pm paex wrote:
Whys that? Do you think that the good folk of Lewes might be offended? Or annoyed that they didn't think of the idea first. Perhaps its one for the fat bloke at the council.

On 11 Mar 2005 at 12:36am Carpet wrote:
well it has been up for Quite a while now and I hope it will stay. I think I know 15 To 20 Thai people that live in Lewes. I don't think they would be ofended by what you say but more importantly I don't think they would ever bother to look at this Web Site.
I will try to let them see it though. I think they have seen worse.
I hope other people especially women will find it very offensive. It is far better that everyone knows about you lot. Some english men take Thai women but many more English women take guys from Thailand and infact every where. I wonder why

On 11 Mar 2005 at 8:55am paex wrote:
Carpet, I really wouldn't bother giving chav the satisfaction of responding to his/her inane drivel it will only encourage him/her (although the mysoginistic rants would suggest a poorly endowed male of the species).

On 11 Mar 2005 at 11:01am chav wrote:
So paex, (is that short for pathetic example?)by my written word, you can tell the size of my manhood? Thats magic.

On 11 Mar 2005 at 1:40pm paex wrote:
It ain't what you say it's the way that you say it!

On 12 Mar 2005 at 5:09pm paex wrote:
Well done chav you have managed to have your comments removed. Time to try and upset others who take your rants seriously.

On 12 Mar 2005 at 5:15pm peepee wrote:
Well we certainly dont take you seriously.

On 14 Mar 2005 at 9:12am chav wrote:
Blimey yeah, that took some doing. Thought for a minute that I was gonna have to start being racist

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Gardeners Arms Lewes 115:132
The Gardeners Arms Lewes

This does look like a nasty variant, and not just because of Boris Johnsons face above.

Had my 2nd jab relatively recently,... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the way streets have street parties!!!!!!!
JoJo