Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Tesco's terror of the aisles

On 16 Jan 2017 at 8:55pm Trolly dolly wrote:
With all this talk of bad driving habits, does anyone suffer from trolley rage?....
On 17 Jan 2017 at 6:27am Angry bloke in a mac wrote:
Couples slowly walking round the supermarket holding hands so you can't get past them, then discussing which type of tinned tuna to buy while they stand right in the middle of the aisle. To top it off watching one of them squeeze their partner's repulsive fat bum cheek.
On 17 Jan 2017 at 6:58am Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
Free-range toddlers hurtling around the aisles like demented pinballs, well below your sightline, so that when they suddenly materialise, as if from nowhere, you have to do an emergency stop to avoid falling over them.
On 17 Jan 2017 at 7:35am Stressed Eric wrote:
Hmmm, where do I start? People who park their trolley perpendicular to the aisle so none shall pass. People who whilst checking out their items, suddenly remember five more things they have forgotten, and proceed to go find them. Most annoying of all is the person who after having packed their shopping, suddenly realises that they must pay for said shopping, then spends the next ten minutes rooting round to find their purse/wallet. Oh and one more - "Coupon Person". Not all Coupon people, but the one who have a whole purse full and absolutely no idea if they relate in any way to the shopping purchased.
On 17 Jan 2017 at 7:58am Harry wrote:
Don't forget people that take ages to pack and pay because they have a phone wedged between shoulder and cheek for that oh so important call. And those that park in the drop off zone (usually young men in vans). And finally, those who pack, pay and then spend a minute rearranging the shopping in the trolley before getting out of the way.
On 17 Jan 2017 at 8:23am Old bike wrote:
This is all good stuff. Keep it coming and foster the hate. When it comes time to choose a side and turn on your fellow citizens, it will make it much easier to pull the trigger. I suspect the conflict will begin along remain/leave divisions but which supermarket you use could be a factor. Then it really would.be terror in the aisles.
On 17 Jan 2017 at 8:42am Hot lips wrote:
What a sad world we live in
On 17 Jan 2017 at 8:51am old bike wrote:
My thoughts exactly. Apologies for my satirical post. A bit harsh perhaps.
It just seems that the majority of the threads are complaining about 'other' people, as if 'we' are all blameless. Once we see people as 'other' and tolerance is forgotten, I think we've lost.
On 17 Jan 2017 at 9:10am Deja vu wrote:
Well seeing as none of us (forums users) appear to tailgate/use fog lights/bad trolley skills, I say "long live the revolution"...
On 17 Jan 2017 at 10:10am Trolly dolly wrote:
I think once a year after close cctv scrutiny, the worst offenders from Aldi/Tesco and Waitrose should be pitched against each other on the causeway like a giant game of British Bulldog! Trolleys included. The last person standing receiving a gold plated trolley to let everyone know who's the king/queen of the aisles!
On 17 Jan 2017 at 11:29am Fella wrote:
I enjoy accidentally tripping up / knocking into poorly behaved children.
On 17 Jan 2017 at 4:56pm tio wrote:
You rotter
On 17 Jan 2017 at 8:09pm We'vehadourfun wrote:
If you all carry on like this I'm going to post more cat pictures.
On 17 Jan 2017 at 10:23pm The people wrote:
Ban use of scooters and mobiles in all shops. Trollies should keep to one side of the aisle and not keep criss crossing across other trolley users, the rules of the road to apply. Give way only to trollies coming from the right et etc........
On 18 Jan 2017 at 6:56am Earl of Lewes wrote:
@Old Bike - Don't take it all so seriously. This forum is just people getting things off their chests. Perhaps you are a nicer person, or maybe you haven't been battered by life quite as much, but people should be blamed for what they do, not how they feel.
I also walk around Tesco silently raging at certain people. Some of it is justifiable, but most isn't. All I can say is that I'm a flawed human being, not some saintly figure who has goodwill to all.
On 18 Jan 2017 at 7:25am And another thing wrote:
How about the lazy b@stards who abandon their trolleys willy nilly as they can't be bothered to return them to the trolley parks?
On 18 Jan 2017 at 10:30am Xox wrote:
I like to put my empty trolley in the convenient gaps left by the people who park in the centre of two spaces trying to avoid getting their Chelsea tractor scratched!
On 20 Jan 2017 at 11:03pm GirlAboutTahn wrote:
Those ones that are so lazy they have their boyfriend/girlfriend wait in the car so they don't get a ticket for parking in a disabled bay without a blue badge while they go in to buy Pringles and sausage rolls. Meanwhile, there is a disabled person driving round the car park again and again waiting for that space to become available.

On 25 Jan 2017 at 11:04pm MC wrote:
What about the idiots who insist on transferring the exact price of their shopping from their savings account to their current account while at the till, therefore holding everyone up. That really gets my goat!!

18 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes antiquities 89 55:143
Lewes antiquities 89

It just bothers me that anyone thinks that they or the government have the right to tell me what I can put in my own body. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like tea and faerie cakes on the Castle Green
NCG