Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Tescos again

On 23 Dec 2012 at 11:17am Townie wrote:
I see our favourite supermarket is well out of favour with the Lewes population. No parking spaces, queues at the checkout going halfway up the aisles, so busy you could hardly move...and this was all at 9.45 this morning.
People are really voting with their feet and not shopping there any more are they.
Bwahahahahahahaha to all you Tescos knockers
On 23 Dec 2012 at 2:53pm santa wrote:
Strange that, being xmas you would have thought it would be empty.
Bit like argos car park and everyone in the harvey?
On 24 Dec 2012 at 9:53am Realist wrote:
Was Tesco car park full because everybody was in The Cliffe?

On 24 Dec 2012 at 12:16pm Jack Cohen wrote:
I have just seen on the news that Tesco is reporting record numbers of customers. Good for them and one in the eye for the whingers.
By the way, I'm not a fan as virtually all my Christmas shopping was done in ASDA Hollingbury.

On 24 Dec 2012 at 5:41pm drone wrote:
Most of mine was done at Aldi. Tesco as a last resort for stuff that Aldi doesn`t stock

On 25 Dec 2012 at 2:44pm Clifford wrote:
I was there Sunday morning and I have to say it's a whie since I've seen such a crowd of happy people shopping. And full marks to the member of the public who took it upon herself to organise the queue for the tills at the far end - she made it much easier for everyone and spread some humour as well. If you're reading this - well done.

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Cliffe Tableau 2015 Lewes 23:143
Cliffe Tableau 2015 Lewes

And further ER hypocrisy in the Pells this week, with a two-car household demanding that ESCC stop funding climate change.
You... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
There are no ordinary moments
Dan