Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Ted Heath

On 5 Oct 2017 at 1:11pm Good god wrote:
Ted Heath: alleged child abuser and took us into the EC. Coincidence? Not a chance.
On 5 Oct 2017 at 2:06pm Red Ken wrote:
Another Tory. Another scandal. Are we surprised?
On 5 Oct 2017 at 4:27pm Fairmeadow wrote:
Whatever happened to innocent until proved guilty, which he can't be now?
It would be interesting to know whether there was any evidence to support the allegations, but I don't suppose we will ever find out. Half a dozen people coming forward at first seems a lot, until you discover they came forward after a public appeal by a police chief. That looks rather less impressive in these compensation culture and attention seeking times. Heath's movements must be pretty well trackable, even at this distance in time, but I suppose that the accusers only have to be vague about the dates or choose time periods when he was out of office for any chance of a conclusive defence to be ruled out.
On 5 Oct 2017 at 5:27pm Clifford wrote:
I'm a Brexiter and I don't think I've read anything so stupid for a long while, Good god. I always opposed Heath's politics but I'll be disappointed if any of these stories are true as he appeared a decent man.
On 5 Oct 2017 at 5:38pm ron wrote:
Fairweather and Clifford, have you really no idea how the Establishment will engineer cover ups. Its desparate attempts to suppress this issue have only increased in recent weeks. I actually think the police in this instance have been quite courageous and certainly assiduous. Is this the tip of the iceberg?
On 5 Oct 2017 at 5:40pm Morning Cloud wrote:
will be followed by sunny spells.
On 5 Oct 2017 at 6:10pm Eric wrote:
Tory = guilty
On 5 Oct 2017 at 7:02pm Ted wrote:
Labour=scum
On 5 Oct 2017 at 7:34pm Heath wrote:
On 5 Oct 2017 at 8:50pm @clifford wrote:
Need something ridiculous to read? Try your own recent thread about Spain.
On 6 Oct 2017 at 12:52am dick wrote:
one up the bum. and donot tell your mum
On 6 Oct 2017 at 8:11am Jonny wrote:
Interesting to note that Heath was named as a paedophile and murderer of children 20 years ago, whilst he was still alive. The mainstream media ignored it all. The establishment is shot through with these monsters but they will never be brought to justice in life. The victims meanwhile go unheard until it is much too late for them.
Research Haute De La Garenne children's home on Jersey. Heath was a regular visitor on Jersey. He's another Savile.
On 6 Oct 2017 at 10:24am Clifford wrote:
ron wrote: 'Fairweather and Clifford, have you really no idea how the Establishment will engineer cover ups.'

Oh yes I have, Ron. I've followed every cover up by government since Bloody Sunday. All I was saying was that my view of Heath is that, despite his politics, he appeared a decent man. I may be wrong but don't run away with the idea that I'm naive.

24 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

heading for extinction 43:132
heading for extinction

It certainly is but a much higher %age will die due to other sections of the NHS being underfunded because of the cost. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde