Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Team America on Film 4 tomorrow.

On 2 Aug 2008 at 2:45pm zola wrote:
For all those who love it,and for those who need to see it,Team America is on Film 4 Sunday night at 9.00.
Derker Derker.....

On 2 Aug 2008 at 2:53pm Lewesianne wrote:
Zola If you are going tonight, do you want to meet up with me so we can walk in together? I have asked Spinster if I can call for her as I know her but not sure if she is going yet. If you do, how about 8pm outside superdrug?

On 2 Aug 2008 at 2:54pm Lewesianne wrote:
Zola, and if you turn out to be the evil old crow that lives along my road, I will run a mile!!!

On 2 Aug 2008 at 2:55pm Lewesianne wrote:
But I'm sure you're not!

On 2 Aug 2008 at 3:07pm zola wrote:
No,I am a nice person!! And I am absolutely positive I will know you Lewesianne.....Or at least recognise you,as you will me...Exciting isn't it? But I still don't know if I can cope with it..Silly eh.

On 2 Aug 2008 at 3:09pm zola wrote:
Lewesianne,the chat room is open,and we are all still trying it out.See what you think.

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Pipe Passage 98:132
Pipe Passage

Yeah, I somehow imagine that the pandemic has not been much of a great "leveler" for those poorest in our society. :( more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the walk along the ouse to Hamsey church, the view from the top of the Castle, Pells pool, the antique shops and boot fair, the lion in the window of the 15c bookshop, keere street
BrixtonBelle