Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Talk F*****g Talk.

On 13 Sep 2007 at 6:19pm arethusa wrote:
Hi folks.Newbie here saying Hello.I chose Talk Talk to be my internet provider because they are cheap.I get phoneline,fast broadband and free evening+weekend calls and free international calls for 15 odd a month.To cut a very long story short i have had nothing but hassle since June 16th.Their ineptitude is unbelievable.And it gets worse by the day.Has anyone else had trouble with them? I need someone to tell me to be patient,it will sort itself out in the end.But im very close to pulling out with them,But am slightly worried by the 18 month contract.Can anyone console me?Thanks.

On 13 Sep 2007 at 6:23pm Andy wrote:
No.....this is a forum about Lewes not internet providers !!!!

On 13 Sep 2007 at 7:20pm arethusa wrote:
Sorry....Thought you could talk about anything.Like stale milk and footy.etc.I;ll get my coat.

On 14 Sep 2007 at 10:19am arethusa wrote:
I wasn't going to post again after that comment.But just 1 more and i'm off.Looking through previous threads here are a few i spootted.North Chailey cafe.Advice on buying a camera.Advice on investments.Cheap last minute cruises.Eastbourne NCP.Advice on gas credit cards.Advice on a conservatory.War in Iraq.Advice on fencing.Gingers....I could go on.And Webmaster in May actually asked you lot for ideas on improving the website,and putting more in!As im on a few anyway,i could think of lots of things to make this great site even better.Yes,of course its Lewes based and you have some good input,and it has great potential.What are you listening to?What are you reading?would be my ideas.Be careful Andy,or you will put people off.Bye Folks.Arethusa.

On 15 Sep 2007 at 8:03pm MC wrote:
Sorry to see you go arethusa. You are of course right.
The response was uncalled for.
MC

On 15 Sep 2007 at 8:28pm Forum Friend wrote:
Oh come on Andy - Lewes Forums don't have to be about lewes

On 15 Sep 2007 at 8:39pm Andy wrote:
Of course not.....bless.

On 16 Sep 2007 at 9:23am Forum Friend wrote:
That's the spirit

On 16 Sep 2007 at 11:17am MC wrote:
Sarcasm is the spirit

On 17 Sep 2007 at 7:34pm lopster wrote:
Don't touch T-T with a barge pole - they were appalling in the way they handled my account - 2 years ago and are constantly giving my "account" (that I cancelled 2 years ago) to Credit Collection agencies to try to claim back money that I don't owe - steer clear at all costs - impossible people to talk to

On 17 Sep 2007 at 9:14pm zola wrote:
O Dear....Arethusa was staying with me,she lives in Scotland,and lived in Lewes(My idea she asked your advice)Really?We have heard of a few others who have had problems with them....Im not going into it now but i was appalled to hear how they are treating her.She keeps getting bills.And she paid them!! She is not sure whether to wait,maybe things will sort themselves out.But it sounds so dodgy...Thanks lopster.Zola.*

On 18 Sep 2007 at 6:20pm me wrote:
I've only heard bad stuff about T-T

On 20 Sep 2007 at 1:38pm Geoff wrote:
Yes they are cheap as my partner found out to her cost. Cheap and not very chearful. if you need technical support, forget it, unless you understand hindu and not forgetting the huge expense to the calls. I can't realy reccomend anyone at the moment. all the providers seem to be using India or Mongolia for your technical help, oh and to save money for themselves. Sorry I can't come up with a good internet provider. Lets face it, these people are businesses, and will run things as cheaply as possible for themselves. Good hunting.

On 20 Sep 2007 at 10:28pm Geoff wrote:
No. This is an internet provider about forums.

23 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Spires 80:132
Lewes Spires

Look at the e-mail address. This person is licensed to kill ... you wealth. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like All the wide open spaces on the downs
Jojo