Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

TV Set

On 15 Aug 2014 at 4:43pm trooper wrote:
" LABOUR VOICE" You posted you required a TV Set, I replied that I had both TV and Digital box for free. Do you still require same or does it go to the tip ?????

On 15 Aug 2014 at 7:28pm Hundreds an Thousands wrote:
I've got a perfectly good portable (approximately 15") Sony Trinitron TV with Zapper sat twiddling to itself in my garage that's looking for a good home. It has a better picture than these fangled Digital TV's.. So that's two TV's that 'LB' could choose from.

On 15 Aug 2014 at 7:58pm Chocolate Vermicelli wrote:
H+T has it got a digi box
On 15 Aug 2014 at 9:00pm Hundreds an Thousands wrote:
Chocolate Vermicelli, No it hasn't got a digi box.. Sorry.. On the upside though it has a niff of Italian Bianco Vermouth to it..

On 16 Aug 2014 at 2:36pm Horseman7 wrote:
I too have one of each available free of charge. No vermouth I'm afraid but I could offer you a cup of tea when you collect said items.

On 18 Aug 2014 at 9:03am LabourVoice wrote:
Sorry all for my absence! I'm now going to be moving in to my Lewes house on the 6th September, so a bit of a wait. Hi Horseman7, how big is your TV? As it's going in the lounge, I'm looking for something above 21" (28" would be about right). Lots of love, Labour Voice

On 19 Aug 2014 at 4:23am Horseman7 wrote:
Hi LabourVoice,
The diagonal screen measurement is 51cm, which I think equates to 20". The set, which is heavy by my standards, is currently in my bedroom, on top of a tall wardrobe. So you would need to be big and strong, or provide someone big and strong, to get it down.
I've put the digibox in a safe place and have temporarily forgotten where that is but I'm sure I could find it if you're interested.
Let me know what you think. I'm in Old Malling Way.

On 18 Sep 2014 at 11:58pm Sandra9 wrote:
Wall unit, along with a sofa, is a focal point in the living room decor. They are usually made of solid wood, veneer, MDF and are decorated with metal, plastic or glass elements.

Check it out here »

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

It Takes Balls to be a Phoenix 47:132
It Takes Balls to be a Phoenix

Good to hear.

Tempers have been flaring in town over the lack of diversity of choice of olive oil ;p

Would love to know... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like The Grange Gardens, and the way the teashop has the most odd mixture of china from the charity shops
Jojo