Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

THE BEST IN THE WORLD LONG TIME RESIDUAL INCOME

On 13 Nov 2006 at 2:52am bestresidualincome wrote:
THE BEST IN THE WORLD LONG TIME RESIDUAL INCOME
Receive $1,092 of the most powerful marketing oriented products
F*R*E*E -- with no strings attached!
Unlike many compensation programs that require you to personally refer new members before you can get paid, with the our Pay Plan, you can earn up to $1092 per month without referring a single person...ever!
This powerful compensation program makes it very easy to earn income and earn income every month.
This is THE BEST IN THE WORLD LONG TIME RESIDUAL INCOME
Introducing... The Auto Cash System
http://www.urldefender.com/besthomeincome

On 13 Nov 2006 at 10:02pm Mark rolfe wrote:
get lost loser

On 14 Nov 2006 at 8:40am (dont get mad, get) Evan. wrote:
Mark, my friend, this posting is one generated by a new breed of spamming programmes which searches the internet for forums, posts an advert and sits and waits for some mug to sign up. Whoever wrote this has never heard of Lewes Forum, will never visit it again and will never see your response. Its a bit like when you yell at those Macdonalds adverts on tv.
I recently read about a guy who responds to those give-us-your-bank-account-details-&-password-and-we'll-use-it-to-clear-funds-whilst-you-collect-a-commission spams and leads them on, making them send photos of themselves for 'security' and inviting them to a meeting, only to flick them off at the last moment with a satisfying HAHAHA - YOU SUCKER!! kind of email. He claims its worth the subsequent death threats he gets, and I'm inclined to agree. How realistic is it to threaten someone known only by their email address?
Go on, sign up for a another free email address and use it to bombard these shysters, begging to be a part of their scheme. Its the new millenium version of filling up a freepost envelope with all the other junk mail that fell out the newspaper and putting it in the post.
Ill be pasting that link into my address bar in a few moments. Anybody got any better ideas?

On 14 Nov 2006 at 10:11am Mark rolfe wrote:
I have many free email addresses, but wouldn't the time of day.

On 14 Nov 2006 at 10:13am Mark rolfe wrote:
I have many free email addresses, but wouldn't waste the time of day.

On 2 Feb 2007 at 7:28am amitaag wrote:
Our company needs person to do some search work over the Internet.
We accept for this position only USA residents.
To apply to this position send a small resume to rectwebhosting at yahoo.com
Salary starts from $10/hour

Best Regards
Amita.

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Arched gateway 5:132
Arched gateway

@Tom Pain And what about the tens of thousands of people who would have to die in order for the herd to gain immunity? The... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like All the wide open spaces on the downs
Jojo