Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Stolen banner

On 7 Apr 2013 at 7:56am Annabel wrote:
The banner advertising the Friday Food Market was stolen from the Paddock railings on Firday night. Obviously it has no use for any one else, but it will be quite expensive to replace. If any one knows where it is, I should think it has been dumped somewhere, can they let me know. Any help would be much appreciated.
On 7 Apr 2013 at 10:58am uckersbarry wrote:
it was one of the small shop owners i expect they dont like these sort of markets taking away thier trade you cant blame them when they pay the rates
On 7 Apr 2013 at 10:59am Hide n seek wrote:
Maybe the council took it down as it might be fly posting ? And the a bright spark in the town hall might come up with an alternative Friday market , just off to the flicks now ,

On 7 Apr 2013 at 11:06am uckersbarry wrote:
i cant find you i give up

On 7 Apr 2013 at 5:34pm Old Cynic wrote:
Annabel - if it should appear fly tipped anywhere I will let you know. Banners are expensive so I hope it turns up soon :-)

On 7 Apr 2013 at 11:00pm Thinker wrote:
Perhaps it should have been taken down after the event, rather than being left up as an unsightly, unauthorised advertising hoarding. Only a thought, of course.

On 8 Apr 2013 at 1:07am Dorky wrote:
Screwfix had all their banners removed too - Planning Permission required!

On 9 Apr 2013 at 12:57am Local wrote:
I wish the busy-bodies trying to drum up opposition to Santon would remove their unsightly meeting posters from telegraph poles too.

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Extinction Rebellion, the ecological protest group founded in 2018, has initiated its “Summer Uprising”. Namely, blockading roads... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams