Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Still inexpensive removals!

On 14 Jan 2016 at 2:13pm Brighton Removal wrote:
Thanks Belladonna! We are still inexpensive and friendly!

Check it out here »
On 14 Jan 2016 at 2:48pm STELLA A wrote:
Like a bit of free advertising do you !!!! if I was moving in Lewes id use a local firm !!!!!
On 14 Jan 2016 at 6:28pm Clifford wrote:
Brighton Removal wrote:...
... Ae you the same firm as Brighton Removals? You don't want to cnfuse potential customers. It's a bit like Boots advertising themselves as Boot.
On 14 Jan 2016 at 7:02pm Paul Newman wrote:
While we are discussing people who do a good job I must tell any cyclists out there to do yourselves a favour and use HALFORDS for your next service.
They get things done in a day generally but as they had not on this occasion they stripped my bike down completely, changed the cables , the mech, the chain and one of the tyres, unbuckled a wheel and replaced the handle tape and plastic bits at the end.
Its virtually a new bike and it was about four hours of work plus parts .
Do you know what they charged me
Nothing !
They wanted to show they cared about their customers . I can honestly say I have never been treated with such astonishing good will in my life . Halfords has been raising its game for a year or two now . I don`t know what has happened to the business model but the contrast is extraordinary

On 20 Jan 2016 at 4:42pm Stella A fan!! wrote:
Stella A has got a point!! Use a company based in Lewes for gods sake..local trade the best! May i suggest new company Just Williams? Nice guys..nice vans...great service = say no more!

On 20 Jan 2016 at 5:00pm Richmal Crompton wrote:
Careful... I copyrighted William

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Downward dog 33:132
Downward dog

90% of the adult population have had 1 vaccine already in the UK, with around 82% double dosed. It would come as no surprise that... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like All the wide open spaces on the downs
Jojo