frame-src 'self' data:

Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Spring Barn Farm and Le Magasin

On 3 Sep 2018 at 3:06pm Bob wrote:
What is going on - both are closing. Brexit?
On 3 Sep 2018 at 3:25pm Hugh Kneecorn. wrote:
I'm too busy thinking about the free beer we will be getting after Brexit to worry about this.
On 3 Sep 2018 at 5:03pm @Bob wrote:
Why on earth would they be closing because of Brexit? Are you an idiot by any chance?
On 3 Sep 2018 at 5:24pm Bob wrote:
Yep, I'm the Lewes idiot.
I seem to remember a rich daddy buying Le Magasin for his daughter a few years back. It always seems busy in there.
Spring barn farm has had huge investment over recent years and that too seems busy.
Someone on here is bound to know, or at least have an opinion.
On 3 Sep 2018 at 8:17pm ellie gribbin wrote:
Anyone know if le magasin building is up for rent? Also I heard Spring Barn Farm is closing for personal reasons, unrelated to money or Brexit, lol.
On 4 Sep 2018 at 6:55am demon wrote:
people who voted brexit are racists ,lol
On 4 Sep 2018 at 1:19pm ellie gribbin wrote:
What is the thumbs down? Did I say something offensive? I was just curious about Le Magasin as Iím looking fir a retail property.
On 4 Sep 2018 at 6:39pm Keeper of inane comments wrote:
@ellie gibben because you used `lol'
On 5 Sep 2018 at 6:28pm ellie gribbin wrote:
Oh Iím sorry, it was only a lol because someone had obviously made vaguely humorous comments about brexit. It was not a lol for spring barn farms personal problems, sorry.

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Motorists expectations need to be reduced. The idea that you should be able to drive everywhere at 60mph is unrealistic and they... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The great thing about the Lewes Forum is it's up to date and lively, you don't have to wait a month to get out of date news
Clarissa