Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Spongebob for Mayor!

On 2 Mar 2009 at 10:32am Gary M wrote:
Spongebob have you thought about standing against Molly Mildew at the next election?
It would be grate to have an ordinary mum like you on the council!
If you said you would get some decent fast food places KFC McDs etc I now lots of people would vote for you!

On 2 Mar 2009 at 12:14pm Lewes Laugher wrote:
Maybe Spongebob could cut out the middleman and open a fast food place without the trouble of being elected. How about selling kebabs outside the court?

On 2 Mar 2009 at 1:38pm Spongebob wrote:
It's all about getting what people want in this town. The arty-farty sandal wearing image is so 1980's and hopefully, once this recession has hit all the little quaint shops, we can have some decent ones here, you know the ones, shops that people acyually need.
Don't worry, if the Tescos expansion is not approved, more and more people will start going to Uckfield, Brighton, Burgess Hill and Tun Wells and then all the little shops will shut down anyway.
Thanks for the mayoress nomination, don't think it's very "me" to tell you the truth. It would certainly wake a few of the old farts up in the town hall though !!!!!!

On 2 Mar 2009 at 1:44pm Lewes Laugher wrote:
Well I'm certainly with you on all the little non-shops Spongebob and, as you say, they're going to die a natural death. But surely you don't really want them replaced with the American-owned poison shops that kill you as they take your money. A couple of decent English caffs wouldn't go amiss.

33 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

roboqueen 102:132
roboqueen

Well it looks as if I can jet off soon , none of the loud mouths with nothing behind them have anything to say, all piss and wind... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington