Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Snowing

On 16 Jan 2016 at 11:10pm Happy boy wrote:
its snowing time now 23.00hrs . The train are about to stop running . luck I went to Tesco early and got 15 loafs of bread
16 pints of milk .Will not be going to work tonight
On 16 Jan 2016 at 11:31pm Grammer Police wrote:
Did you not go to school?
On 17 Jan 2016 at 12:11am Basil Bernstein wrote:
School was a hurdle to get to through. That done, romping through a very successful career of high value self employment there are some that amaze me by being so frigging smart that they have time to spend on other people's grammer.
You frigging enjoy your day, bunk off work, laff and play in the snow. And smile at the miserable curtain twitching grammer police on your way home
On 17 Jan 2016 at 6:37am Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
Half an inch deep already at the top of the Nevill and still coming down fairly heavily.
Needless to say, not even the bus route has been gritted, so hoping for rain later to wash it away as we have things we need to do and places we need to go.
It looks pretty though.
On 17 Jan 2016 at 8:31am Hymie Goldstein wrote:
Baz, you go through your hurdles I go over mine, . You don't have to be clever to get rich.
On 17 Jan 2016 at 10:06am Jenny wrote:
Will the schools be open tomorrow ? Those teachers are very wary of the white stuff !!
On 17 Jan 2016 at 1:17pm Mr happy wrote:
the schools will be closed till Friday

On 29 Jan 2016 at 2:54pm Scottishmale wrote:
Why is it folk here always complain about "Snow" I lived in the Highlands of Scotland, were more or less every year 4-10 inches falls on a regular basis, here get an inch cars go off the roads,, folk panic buy, schools close, Scotland (unless its serious) we carry on as usual.

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Swan penny 112:132
Swan penny

I see you still pay no attention to the bits that might tax the old grey cells. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
There are no ordinary moments
Dan