frame-src 'self' data:

Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Sneaky

On 18 Dec 2008 at 3:09pm Nosey Parker wrote:
Looks as if Mr Elliott is relying upon people being busy over the xmas period and thus not objecting to his plans;
Lewes LW/08/1364
Land To The Rear Of Old Lewes Library Albion Street
Planning Application - Erection of two semi-detached three bedroom houses and associated car parking (resubmission of planning application LW/08/0367) for Rees Elliott

On 18 Dec 2008 at 9:48pm Spinster Of This Parish wrote:
Have you seen the plans?
I suspect that given the limited space, two semi-detached three bedroom houses will be a little tight on space.
Will they have any gardens?
Or car parking?

On 18 Dec 2008 at 10:19pm Rookie wrote:
I thought he was broke? How can he afford another development? He's selling the football club for a song to raise some money.

On 19 Dec 2008 at 11:10am Lewes Laugher wrote:
I assume the chaps at LDC will think they owe him something after his disappointments with the Harvey's site and the gallery and nod it through. After all, they do say he is a pal of Lindsay Frost.

On 19 Dec 2008 at 4:22pm Nosey wrote:
Im told that you can view the plans on-line, but I cannot perform this function so will go into the planning offices and have a gander.

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

South Downs Way 106:132
South Downs Way

She seemed very happy to tell us all about the cycle path in her newsletter of 16 July Sussex. Personally I'm all in favour of... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine