Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think


Lewes Forum New message

Skateboard Accident

2
1
On 21 Sep 2013 at 7:43pm Lewes Man wrote:
Did anyone witness a young teenage boy fall off a skateboard this afternoon? He arrived at the skateboard park concussed and was helped by a Tesco Employee.
He is being looked after now but can't remember what happened or where his backpack might be.
Any information would be appreciated.
4
14
On 21 Sep 2013 at 7:46pm Chillie123 wrote:
Scateboards should be banned on the river pathway and on roads. If it is the same boy who was scating madly up Cliffe High St around 2.30 this afternoon, I am not surprised he fell off.
11
2
On 21 Sep 2013 at 8:15pm Lewes Man wrote:
The incident happened about 4:30 on the way to Malling skate park. I don't even know if he was skating or hit by a car.
This is, potentially, quite serious so can we keep the replies helpful.
4
9
On 21 Sep 2013 at 11:23pm Dodgy Lewes man wrote:
If it's potentially serious, why don't you use your real name, what are you trying to hide? If this boy was hit by a car, are you the one that did it and are trying to find out if there were any whitnesses?
2
6
On 22 Sep 2013 at 11:00am A&E wrote:
One less skateboarder ?
8
1
On 22 Sep 2013 at 1:33pm wanderer wrote:
personally i think stupid members of the public should be banned Chillie123 .
Tesco is next to a skate park what else would you expect scuba divers ??
mobility scooters are far more a hazard than boarders !
7
 
On 22 Sep 2013 at 4:59pm bastian wrote:
lewes man, I am so sorry your post has attracted such stupid and uncaring comments when it is about such a terrible accident, perhaps these people don't have kids of their own or a community mind that is wide enough to encompass helping others to piece together what happened to this young man. I hope he is OK, and that his parents are not to distressed at the comments made on here.
1
5
On 22 Sep 2013 at 8:05pm Dodgy Lewes man wrote:
Looks like my thoughts were correct, Lewes man appears to have disappeared! Perhaps not such a Good Samaritan. Well?
2
4
On 22 Sep 2013 at 8:31pm Democrat A wrote:
Lewes Man, if you don't tell us you didn't run him over then we'll assume you did.
1
1
On 22 Sep 2013 at 9:31pm The Real Democrat A wrote:
Webbo, would you please ask the person posting intentionally using my posting name, to stop doing so. Thanks.
Obviously I hit a raw nerve with my presumption
8
 
On 22 Sep 2013 at 9:49pm Lewes Man wrote:
First, the kid is O.K. Wander and Bastian aside the rest of you are sick! Would you say your posts to my face? If so, you need to get out and talk to people face to face.
Chillie123 - If I met you in the street with the same question would you really respond with "he deserved it".
Dodgy Lewes Man immediately thinks I hit him - I didn't use my real name to protect the kids identity - Ironically from "Dodgy Lewes man."
Border Control has already convicted him for riding down the High Street though he would not have been on the High Street as it would have been out of his way.
Democrat A shows why we can't have a true democracy. Because people like him/ her would collectively hang people because they think they are guilty of something (I am out of town, and my battery died so I couldn't post an update.)
People, please remember their is a REAL and sometimes worried PERSON at the other end of your post and maybe they need a little help.
 
 
On 22 Sep 2013 at 9:54pm The Real Slim Shady wrote:
I am
 
2
On 22 Sep 2013 at 11:11pm Lewes Man wrote:
You are, and that is good: but I hope you thank T & H, and the Tesco employee that saved your sorry self.
Protect your Nut from now on else you may struggle to make long sentences,
Oh, and get to bed as it is a school night. With a bit of sleep it might be reversible.
Ta, Lewes Man

2
 
On 23 Sep 2013 at 2:21pm Another Voice of Reason wrote:
Dear Lewes Man,
although it is hard, we all need to try and ignore the tiny-minded people who post stupid things seemingly as a knee jerk reaction against being nice to other people.
As you probably already know, there are some nice caring people on this forum. Your original post was perfectly sensible IMHO.
Was the backpack ever found?
3
 
On 24 Sep 2013 at 10:06pm Carmen wrote:
I live on the High Street and I love the skateboarders. The sound of their wheels is the only positive one on the road (the other one would be cyclists wheels but they can't be heard). Excellent mode of transport, looks like loads of fun - I wish I had those skills. Only missing the rollerbladers, where are they, only indoors? Share the road - bring it on!


22 posts left

Your response


You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms


 

Vikings lewes 127:132
Vikings lewes

Clean your own place. Most people do. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
Nancy