Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Shanaz

On 18 Jan 2014 at 8:52pm landporter wrote:
Ive enjoyed many a good curry from the afore mentioned takeaway. However, im a big Dhansak fan. Now when i get a dhansak from most Indian takeaways, the food is hot. When i get a dhansak from the Shanaz, it's like a korma. I ask them about this and im told i have to ask for it to be hot....strange as a dhansak is supposed to be hot.
so ive just ordered a dhansak....i asked for it to be "medium" and it's soo bloody hot i can't eat it....and i don't mind a bit of spice. I honestly find this offensive.
as soon as spice merchants start doing deliveries, im there.
What a waste of food as it's going in the bin.
On 19 Jan 2014 at 11:58am Eh? wrote:
Could always cook it yourself? Most of the dishes are incredibly easy and less fattening! But i agree some takeaways differ in spiciness...

On 19 Jan 2014 at 12:30pm lewes born and bred wrote:
I too am a fan of the Dhansak and find the "normal" dish from the Shanaz to be devoid of any spice. When i asked, i was told you'll have to ask for it to be hotter and again, ive had food so hot, it was inedible.
On 19 Jan 2014 at 6:27pm The Twister wrote:
Diddums.......
On 19 Jan 2014 at 6:33pm lewes born and bred wrote:
Blimey, the nasty keyboard warriors are still up. School tomorrow twister so please do one and f*** off

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Closet and Botts window 27:143
Closet and Botts window

What happened to my post made last night? Is there a curfew from 11 pm? What are the rules with this forum? Just tell me and... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde