Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Selfish pedestrians

On 27 Dec 2017 at 5:16pm Lance Armstrong wrote:
I can't be the only cyclist enraged by selfish pedestrians. When I'm cycling through town on my brompton, I don't expect to be held up by slow walkers on the pavement.
The ringing bell means PLEASE MOVE.
On 27 Dec 2017 at 5:42pm Lance Armstrong wrote:
The pavement is for sharing! Except everyone knows cyclists have the right of way! I learnt that on my cycling proficiency back in '09.
Do your research, lazy.
On 27 Dec 2017 at 6:24pm JillG wrote:
LA has seen one of the small number of cyclists who behaves like an ******* and rides on the pavement and is aggressive to pedestrians. LA, thumbs up - us cyclists are totally with you in your ironic rant; this minority's behaviour embarrasses us law-abiding cyclists and damages the general view of cyclists. I'm so sorry that some idiot behaved like that, and I wish that he/she were not a member of the cycling community.
On 27 Dec 2017 at 8:46pm Mohammed wrote:
My allah strike this stupid cyclist down, the infidel that he is. He doesnt represent the majority of us cyclists!!
On 1 Jan 2018 at 11:31pm Jude wrote:
I effin hate cyclist.the next one that p1sses me of will have a brolly rammed into the spokes.

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Landport bound 52:132
Landport bound

It's sickening to see how time time, money and energy went into destroying the Phoenix Rising campaign. On this forum, some very... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like The Grange Gardens, and the way the teashop has the most odd mixture of china from the charity shops
Jojo