Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Scruffy Gits

On 1 Mar 2018 at 8:46pm Dixie Normus wrote:
I walked from the station and I saw a few of the homeless/alleged drug using community. Their clothes were old, baggy, dirty and ripped. I then got to the corner by the Lansdown and on the bench was more of the above, and then outside the lansdown was a group, presumably with homes (but without showers/baths) and their clothes were old, baggy, dirty and ripped. I couldn't tell which ones belonged in which group. Few less pennies on the old IPA and a bit of making yourself not look homeless. Scruffy gits.
On 1 Mar 2018 at 9:47pm Archie wrote:
DN - Do some research re why homeless people are homeless. It's rarely to do with not actually having a home. There's dozens of reasons and your finger wagging only reinforces a lot of these reasons.
On 1 Mar 2018 at 10:10pm + wrote:
@ DN: You rather destroy your argument by the use of the name you use.
On 1 Mar 2018 at 10:17pm Dixie Normus wrote:
It was aimed at the scruffs who have money but chose to look homeless
On 2 Mar 2018 at 7:53am Gemma wrote:
Dixie Normus, may I suggest people are just trying to keep warm at the moment and perhaps not bothered about what the likes of ego maniacs like you think!
On 2 Mar 2018 at 8:00am Staying in wrote:
DM have you really got nothing better to do? Your name suggests you have major insecurities heightened by your physical disappointments.
On 2 Mar 2018 at 9:05am Nicola wrote:
Yea, what a prick !
On 2 Mar 2018 at 7:24pm A girl wrote:
Thanks for this reminder I must always look my best to impress some enormous dick. Wow.

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

extinction rebellion lewes 36:132
extinction rebellion lewes

Well it looks as if I can jet off soon , none of the loud mouths with nothing behind them have anything to say, all piss and wind... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like BONFIRE NIGHT, and of course all the out-meetings which go on around this time - and the loud bang at the crack of dawn!
Jojo