Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Scruffy Gits

On 1 Mar 2018 at 8:46pm Dixie Normus wrote:
I walked from the station and I saw a few of the homeless/alleged drug using community. Their clothes were old, baggy, dirty and ripped. I then got to the corner by the Lansdown and on the bench was more of the above, and then outside the lansdown was a group, presumably with homes (but without showers/baths) and their clothes were old, baggy, dirty and ripped. I couldn't tell which ones belonged in which group. Few less pennies on the old IPA and a bit of making yourself not look homeless. Scruffy gits.
On 1 Mar 2018 at 9:47pm Archie wrote:
DN - Do some research re why homeless people are homeless. It's rarely to do with not actually having a home. There's dozens of reasons and your finger wagging only reinforces a lot of these reasons.
On 1 Mar 2018 at 10:10pm + wrote:
@ DN: You rather destroy your argument by the use of the name you use.
On 1 Mar 2018 at 10:17pm Dixie Normus wrote:
It was aimed at the scruffs who have money but chose to look homeless
On 2 Mar 2018 at 7:53am Gemma wrote:
Dixie Normus, may I suggest people are just trying to keep warm at the moment and perhaps not bothered about what the likes of ego maniacs like you think!
On 2 Mar 2018 at 8:00am Staying in wrote:
DM have you really got nothing better to do? Your name suggests you have major insecurities heightened by your physical disappointments.
On 2 Mar 2018 at 9:05am Nicola wrote:
Yea, what a prick !
On 2 Mar 2018 at 7:24pm A girl wrote:
Thanks for this reminder I must always look my best to impress some enormous dick. Wow.

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Beer garden 9:132
Beer garden

@Basil Sorry Basil, but you are mistaken. There is absolutely nothing wrong with 'in regards', and its use doesn't signify... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams