Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Scottish referendum.Brown trumps Cameron.

On 18 Sep 2014 at 1:10pm True Brit. wrote:
If the NO vote wins, Gordon Brown will have played a blinder.he will go down in history as the man who saved the U.K.
If the YES vote prevails then it will be less of a victory for Salmond who I am sure most Scots regard as an oily snake, than total failure of the Tories their right wing neo liberal agenda , their out of touch Toff leadership, and their Lib Dem lackeys who have failed to provide the necessary leadership or policies which U.K. as a whole country can support.
On 18 Sep 2014 at 1:25pm Futuristic Floozy wrote:
Call me daft, but the majority of Scottish MP's are labour and lib dem...so if the Scots don't vote for the looney SNP in general elections, why would they vote 'yes'?????
On 18 Sep 2014 at 2:03pm England Forever wrote:
Brown and Cameron - two of the mot hated and useless men ever to masquerade as a Prime Minister of this once great country
On 18 Sep 2014 at 2:08pm Clifford wrote:
England Forever, I wonder if you had this in mind when you were thinking of Brown: a quote that should be played back to him every time he appears in public.

Watch the video »
On 18 Sep 2014 at 2:34pm True Brit. wrote:
Me thinks the sinner Brown may have seen the error of his ways.Unlike that monster Blair.
On 18 Sep 2014 at 2:40pm True Brit. wrote:
I have some sympathy for Brown as a man who betrayed his own principles and has quite rightly suffered the consequences.Blair on the other hand never had any and Cameron well he`s in PR ,nuff said.
On 18 Sep 2014 at 3:31pm Futuristic Floozy wrote:
I always liked Gordon Brown...
On 18 Sep 2014 at 4:30pm Border Contro wrote:
I always liked that song ......"Gordon is a moron "....

On 18 Sep 2014 at 4:34pm Historian wrote:
He maybe a moron, but he is a millionaire ! As are all ex Prime Ministers, funny that eh ?
On 18 Sep 2014 at 11:13pm Earl of Lewes wrote:
It speaks volumes that nobody's remembered to mention Ed Milliband. Would the Labour vote have collapsed if they'd had a leader with some charisma? Cameron is guilty of gambling on a yes/no option, rather than offering the "devo-max" that most wanted. Milliband is guilty of not facing up to the fact that he's a liability to the party.
On 19 Sep 2014 at 1:20am No Charisma wrote:
Please spare us leaders with charisma!
They are often maniacs,demagogues and charlatans.Hitler,Clinton,Blair? for example.
Milliband is fine by me.

On 19 Sep 2014 at 1:36am 8 miles from home wrote:
sweaty sock's vote No. Night.
On 19 Sep 2014 at 6:49am Sussex Jim wrote:
Us English are all doomed. Not only do we now have to continue subsidising Scotland, but we could now have yet another Laabour government.
Still, it's their democratic choice. They are actually very nice people; those who are not running our trade unions.

On 19 Sep 2014 at 7:40am Earl of Lewes wrote:
@No charisma - There are great leaders with charisma - Churchill, Mandela and Gandhi, for example.
On 19 Sep 2014 at 11:59am True Brit wrote:
Mussolini,Mao,Mugabe,Stalin,Pol Pot,Gadaffi,Sadam,Khomenei...........e.t.c.

22 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Keere Street Lewes 49:132
Keere Street Lewes

Hi. Has anyone been camping at Blackberry wood? I've booked with a small group for next month but am reading conflicting info on... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell