Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Scared to walk the streets

On 29 Jun 2016 at 4:33pm SHS wrote:
Claude Junkman has threatened UK citizens with personal attack at night, the German Smerk Hell has warned that our land will be sunk when our backs are turned, the head of the FMI has told us Brits to expect no more food for months, Ba-Ba Bamama has threatened us with solitary confinement.... all because we want to run our country as we see fit, without interference from others, as a democracy. Willn these warnings, threats and intimidation never end? It really is incredible how nasty and dictatorial certain so-called 'leaders' - especially those in Europe - are turning out to be. Thank goodness England now has an opportunity to do what is right, just and fair, to build a successful economy and be the engine and envy of the world.
On 29 Jun 2016 at 5:07pm James Watt wrote:
Engine of the world ? You're 2 centuries out .
On 29 Jun 2016 at 5:08pm Billy S wrote:
This royal throne of Kings, this sceptered isle, this earth of majesty, this seat of Mars, this blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England. Betrayed and lied to by the likes of Johnson & Farage !
On 29 Jun 2016 at 5:14pm Mars wrote:
My ars
On 29 Jun 2016 at 5:49pm loopy wrote:
bored...bored....bored...bored....
On 29 Jun 2016 at 6:20pm Mark wrote:
OMG.... So utterly moronic, triumphalist and xenophobic.... I despair... The referendum was, in my eyes, a comprehensive survey of what proportion of our population had a handle on the most basic economic and political issues. As it turns out only 48% in the UK have that sort of awareness - and my civic pride swells at that the thought that we are one of the few towns that apparently does.
On 30 Jun 2016 at 3:58am Zzz.. wrote:
I've rarely seen such a brain-dead post as the first one in this thread. What an idiot.
On 30 Jun 2016 at 5:25am Harry wrote:
Blimey! That first post was at 4:33pm. Someone started drinking early!
On 30 Jun 2016 at 1:28pm Dubious wrote:
SHS ....hahahahahahhahahaha
Running this country is now a poison chalice. The country is going down the pan and there is nobody at the helm. Even the victorious Boris has realised he is on to a loser and has bravely thrown the towel in.
English football is a good metaphor for the country as a whole. With foreign managers and players, English teams are amongst the best in the world, but despite harping on about how great we were 50 years ago, when they go it on their own, the England team are the joke of Europe. Hardly what you would call 'premier league'.

On 30 Jun 2016 at 1:37pm Du Bois wrote:
The cost of liberty is less than the price of repression.

On 30 Jun 2016 at 4:45pm Tom Pain wrote:
Well I think it's time to hear from the"father of the EU" Richard von Coudenhove Kalergi the first winner of the Charlemagne award,founder of the Pan European movement.".The
Peoples of europe should breed with Asian and Negroid races to create a multiracial population with no clear sense of tradition or identity and therefore easily controlled by the ruling elite. " He said a lot of other things I find equally offensive which have been nicely whitewashed on Wikipedia.

26 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Twitten 89:132
Lewes Twitten

Well it looks as if I can jet off soon , none of the loud mouths with nothing behind them have anything to say, all piss and wind... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell