Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Russian scum

On 12 Jun 2016 at 10:41pm camera man wrote:
its now time for the Russian scum bags to be kicked out of France . attacking people in wheelchair .Also attacking in groups picking on families ect . they went via switzland to get the jump on the ploice .
On 12 Jun 2016 at 10:51pm Not to upset wrote:
It was a minority, hopefully they will all get caught. Hopefully the English yobs will too, embarrassed to be English some days. Yes it was despicable but no worse then English fans have done in the past.
On 12 Jun 2016 at 10:58pm wrote:
England should be disqualified from the Euros, and disqualified from future international fixtures.
English fans are troublemakers, and are only there to violently disrupt a peaceful event. Itís perfectly clear from the pictures.
What I want to know is why arenít the English leaders making any effort to curb this sort of behaviour? The answer, of course, is because they support it.
No doubt the nauseating wet PC brigade will be out in force defending hooligans, and their right to assault civilians in the streets of France.
If you love hooligans so much, why donít you pay to repair the damage they cause, and pay the medical bills for their victims?
On 13 Jun 2016 at 9:07am Reader wrote:
The English scum didn't like a taste of their own medicine did they? On the receiving end for once they cried like babies. They have been causing havoc for decades and it is way past the time to ban England and English clubs from all international competitions indefinitely.
On 13 Jun 2016 at 9:18am Not to upset wrote:
Trouble is Reader, they didn't attach the English yobs, they attacked everyday fans...
It's hardly something to be proud of.
Attitudes like this will lead to no good outcome.
On 13 Jun 2016 at 9:57am Reader wrote:
The end of England thuggery is a pretty good outcome I would say.
On 13 Jun 2016 at 10:12am Not to upset wrote:
You're not making sense Reader, you mean "this will lead to the end of English thuggery"?
How, they didn't attack the English yobs (it will only make the yobs worse).
I guess you are aware that thugs are banned and have been for many decades already?
Basically you're attitude is no better than the thugs you're berating.
On 13 Jun 2016 at 10:39am Reader wrote:
OK. Let's make it simpler for you. If England were not in the tournament then there wouldn't be any English supporters in France wreaking havoc. Is that clearer?

On 13 Jun 2016 at 10:59am Not to upset wrote:
Ok, but lets wait for the facts first eh...
England (the football team) supporters do not have a recent history of being involved in these types of incidents (going back decades).
After the events this weekend Russia are being investigated, England are not (although many England fans will be, let's wait for the facts on this).
By your own argument let's ban the Russian scum?
They have the world cup in two years and Russia's sports minister denied there was even any violence.
I'm guessing by your general language and disdain for the English that you are not English?
On 13 Jun 2016 at 11:22am CunkyMonkey wrote:
What Russia attacking the English fans???
This wasn't in the script of the latest Mars bar advert??
On 13 Jun 2016 at 1:03pm Sergay wrote:
I find the Russians very nicest.
On 13 Jun 2016 at 1:48pm Tipex wrote:
Not sure what you've been reading Reader. Your "logic" makes no sense. If we banned all competitive sport there'd be no violence at all. Would you see that as a sensible solution?? As always the mindless extremists don't represent anyone other than mindless extremists.

On 13 Jun 2016 at 2:49pm Igor Lebedev wrote:
keep up the good work. I see nothing wrong with football fans fighting. On the contrary, well done to our boys! Keep up the good work!
On 13 Jun 2016 at 2:53pm Not to upset wrote:
You prove tipex' point well Igor
On 13 Jun 2016 at 3:30pm Reader wrote:
Tipex......Where did I say ban all competitive sport? I'll try again for the myopic ones amongst you.
I said ban England and English clubs from all competitions. English thugs wouldnt travel to support no one. The most they would do is cause trouble here.
Better still to disband the England football team completely so that there are not even home friendlies for the idiots to come out for.
On 13 Jun 2016 at 4:02pm Not to upset wrote:
History has proven you are totally wrong Reader, so there was no violence in 2008 when England didn't go?
On 13 Jun 2016 at 4:19pm Reader wrote:
Maybe, but I bet it wasn't England fans doing it.
On 13 Jun 2016 at 4:19pm camera man wrote:
first to reader English fans do not go around attacking people in wheelchairs like the Russians did on Saturday night . also family England and French attacked by Russians . scum bags
On 13 Jun 2016 at 4:23pm astrid wrote:
England fans have been blamed for along time. and yes at the port the english were retaliating and some (minority) enjoying the chaos. However in the stadium they had planned an attack on us that is very different to a few drunk idiots just happening to be in the same place as rival fans and they did not retaliate they ran. I am proud of that as it shows that england fans have come along way and that actually Russian fans have not even begun to try to weed out this behaviour as shown on TV and newspapers denying they did anything wrong. the only justice is banning the Russians from holding the world cup.
On 13 Jun 2016 at 4:28pm Spicey T wrote:
This whole thread shows that Lewes Forum is a chance for illiterate teenagers to rant about hat they like.... who's teaching these kids?
On 13 Jun 2016 at 4:43pm Chav wrote:
I do like to rant about a hat
On 13 Jun 2016 at 4:43pm Tipex wrote:
Reader - have you heard of Sarcasm? Don't worry - no one's asking you to spell it...
On 13 Jun 2016 at 4:51pm Ernie wrote:
England should have been punished much more severely after the disgraceful Lansdowne Road riots of 1995 which caused a game to be abandoned. A total ban on England internationals should have been implemented following that episode. But no. Here we are over 20 years later and it's still happening. OK, not in the stadium (yet) but for 3 days in the city it has.

On 13 Jun 2016 at 4:54pm Reader wrote:
Lowest form of wit isn't it?
Suits you Sir!
On 13 Jun 2016 at 6:04pm mentalhibby wrote:
Of course they are Russian scum. If they're so hard they would take on the English hard core fans, not attacking a stand full of women and kids. They're cowardly scum. Come up to Hampden and try that and we'll send them back to Russia in boxes. I hope the English lads in Nice give them a right going over.
On 13 Jun 2016 at 10:47pm englishscm wrote:
Its so pathetic to see english fans whine and bitch like they dont have the worst record of any nation when it comes to football violence. England were banned from European competitions for murdering 39 people, remember?
For once they get a taste of their own medicine and they dont like it one bit. Its such bs reading how the russians were super pumped up armoured monsters, while england fans were just peaceful yobs trying to enjoy their custom of excessive drunkenness and nationalist bigotry. The russians were organised, they way english fans were in the 80s. They came prepared, how many thousands of you had your hats handed to you by 150 thugs?
Have you noticed how not one country in Europe has any sympathy for you, thats because of your excellent form in the area of international thuggery. English fans have trashed their way through Europe so many times, not even the police give a sht, apparently they were even letting the locals have a go at england fans without reacting - you know they were happy to see it.
On 14 Jun 2016 at 3:34pm Astrid wrote:
Yawn!! Not interested in your rant it holds NO relevence at all.

On 15 Jun 2016 at 7:49pm Englishman wrote:
The previous generation of Russian youth would have been conscripted into the Red Army. And learned disipline and reponsibility. And a visit to the west would be a privilege to be earned.

9 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Weeds for sale 130:132
Weeds for sale

Well it looks as if I can jet off soon , none of the loud mouths with nothing behind them have anything to say, all piss and wind... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine