Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Rubbish on school hill

On 4 May 2013 at 10:53am Out in the estates wrote:
I can't believe that there isn't a good discussion on here re the squat on school hill
On 4 May 2013 at 1:23pm Thatcher's Love Child wrote:
What the anti establishment, anti capitalism squat which proudly displays a legal notice saying you will be arrested if you try to force entry? So we don't want anything to do with the establishment, but we will hide behind their Police force and of course capitalism is bad, unless the tax it generates pays our benefits.
I wish they would Frack-off, to coin a phrase.
On 4 May 2013 at 4:01pm Out in the estates wrote:
Well said , I wonder whose footing the electricity bill for these wasters us I assume as well as their food drink and drug money I love paying tax
On 4 May 2013 at 8:42pm Sussex Jim wrote:
As it seems to be open, with a free shop and "centre for the disgruntled" according to the Sussex Express, why don't several people wander in there separately and then suddenly come together as a group to squat.
That would be a twist- squat on the squatters! How could the original squatters forcibly evict them legally?

On 4 May 2013 at 8:56pm Southover Queen wrote:
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, eh Jim?

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes antiquities 89 54:132
Lewes antiquities 89

It does sound a bit of a contradiction- that voting labour is voting Tory but in view of the fact that voting to leave the EU ... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine