Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Rubbish Council

On 27 Mar 2018 at 9:22am Bin Bag wrote:
So the council (on website) ask us to put out rubbish a day early because of Good Friday. And they don't bother to collect...
On 27 Mar 2018 at 9:54am Dusty wrote:
Have they collected from your neighbours and missed you?
Don't forget they are probably doing a double round today so maybe later than normal.
On 27 Mar 2018 at 9:58am Miller wrote:
Good Friday is @ the end of This Week.
On 27 Mar 2018 at 10:11am Petal wrote:
I have every faith. My collection is rescheduled for tomorrow. They have never let me down yet.
On 27 Mar 2018 at 10:26am Bin bag wrote:
@miller. Yes obviously, I do have a functioning brain...look at website...my collection is normally tuesday, according to website they should have collected yesterday because if bank holiday this fruday....they did not, they collected today as normal

Check it out here »
On 27 Mar 2018 at 10:34am Petal wrote:
I don't think it is a case of "can't be bothered". They try and do two rounds in a day, sometimes they don't succeed. Now, if that is all you have got to whinge about.......
On 27 Mar 2018 at 11:22am Wealden and Kier wrote:
are efficient and straightforward. I'm sure Deja Vu will soon verify this.
On 27 Mar 2018 at 11:31am Mavis wrote:
Am I expected to know which council is responsible for collecting rubbish ? There are three suspects !!
On 27 Mar 2018 at 11:36am Davejavu wrote:
Dejavu doesn't have his rubbish collected, he chucks it in the canal.
On 27 Mar 2018 at 12:11pm @bin bag wrote:
Iím so sorry for this inexcusable behaviour to have happened. Please know that we are all behind you at this terrible time #wearebinbag #binbagsmissedcollection
On 27 Mar 2018 at 1:05pm Far Canal wrote:
No canals in Hailsham, only dykes.
On 27 Mar 2018 at 3:15pm Mario wrote:
I cannot believe that some people obsess over their flipping bins!! So what if the refuse collection team can't get to you today - there's always tomorrow, or next week. Either get over yourselves, or get therapy.
Just chill, be happy!
On 27 Mar 2018 at 6:27pm Cart wrote:
Dust Cart ?
On 27 Mar 2018 at 8:34pm Dusty Binn wrote:
Our magnificent bin men and women do a thoroughly wonderful job in very difficult and trying circumstances. They've seen successive budget cuts erode their terms and conditions and also have to take the flack for all the cr+p left lying about after the foxes, cats and gulls have ripped the bags to shreds. The guys that do our street have to be able to do it at a run to be able to get round. I know I couldn't do it and I take my hat off to all of them.

23 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Vikings lewes 127:132
Vikings lewes

I think it is unlikely that the IMF will be involved at all in our deficit Tom. The government have offered to give lots of money... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The Lewes Forum is one of the many great things about Lewes
Nina